Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I too don't find it interesting except that Subodh bhave's serial Chandra aahe sakshila others are crap I guess, Colors should bring remake of successful kannada serials like kannadathi even they had remade Marathi serials on colors kannada channel.
That subodh bhave show looks promising but still it is content driven like agnihotra or jivlaga(even though it was crap) but this content driven shows never fetched numbers
Subodh bhave last show tula pahte re worked very well because it was on zee and that time zee was already top1 from so many yrs so in that time any shows in zee used to work very well but CM current condition is very miserable so i dont think it will work

Last edited:
Both Zee and Colors should remake from other languages serials then trying original serials. Zee Marathi brought one serial named Ladachi mi leke ga at 7 pm it's flop but Star Pravah remake serial at that time is doing good because of story, really the remake and original doesn't matter the story should be good, only they will become successful if they try remaking hit serials from Other languages.

That subodh bhave show looks promising but still it is content driven like agnihotra or jivlaga(even though it was crap) but this content driven shiws never fetched numbers
Subodh bhave last show tula pahte re worked very well because it was on zee and that time zee was already top1 from so many yrs so in that time any shows in zee used to work very well but CM current condition is very miserable so i dont think it will work
Agnihotra was superhit though Jeevlaga was not that much successful we can't say crap.

Both Zee and Colors should remake from other languages serials then trying original serials. Zee Marathi brought one serial named Ladachi mi leke ga at 7 pm it's flop but Star Pravah remake serial at that time is doing good because of story, really the remake and original doesn't matter the story should be good, only they will become successful if they try remaking hit serials from Other languages.
In regional colors have only 2 channels which are doing well on charts that is CM and colors kannada so they dont have good hit shows library from where they can make remakes
Whereas star nd zee have good hit south shows library moreover star have very good library from south

Colors Marathi needs a revamp.... As many new serials are launching they should revamp their graphics.... The post lockdown graphics are not that catchy.... I have sure hope Colors Marathi will bounce back hard... Afterall "Nikhil Sane" is running it.... Have hope guys

The lead actor in new serial Chandra Aahe sakshila is Subodh bhave 😍, he was there in Tula Pahate Re serial on Zee Marathi which was super duper hit and Zee Marathi because of that serial was once in Top 10 with more then 400k impressions hope Colors Marathi does something new and good.
What is wrong with you. Are you not able digest the success of star.. Continuously everywhere colors colors colors.. Its pathetic behavior

Colors Marathi needs a revamp.... As many new serials are launching they should revamp their graphics.... The post lockdown graphics are not that catchy.... I have sure hope Colors Marathi will bounce back hard... Afterall "Nikhil Sane" is running it.... Have hope guys
Yes lets hope for the best

Star always suffering.. Even colors suppresses star and zee was always at top.. Stop all the assumption for a while.. Nothing gonna change.. Star deserved to better.. Everything will be depend on audience not on your assumption.. So relax and stop posting samething again again

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock