Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

This is the first time in a decade or so that Zee Marathi is not the No. 1 channel. Excellent job from Star Pravah. At the same time this exposes Colors Marathi and Zee Yuva for not trying hard enough. Cannot blame Sony Marathi as it is trying its best (similar to Sun Bangla) but the results are lower.

The female lead is in front that doesn't means it's no. 1 show, Rang Maza Veghala is No. 1 serial still that actress is at back.
Bro they gave position to actressess according to urban ratings of serials
Nd barc ratings gave urban+rural chart
In urban rating aai is no.1 then sukh mhanje kay aste then sahkutumb sahparivaar and then rang maza vegla thats why rang maza vegla female lead is in back
I think you havent seen star plus congratulatory post 2 weeks back at that time they gave anupamaa shows female lead front position and in back there was sathiya female lead etc
They always gave position acc to trp ratings in urban as this ratings are only imp for them

The lead actor in new serial Chandra Aahe sakshila is Subodh bhave 😍, he was there in Tula Pahate Re serial on Zee Marathi which was super duper hit and Zee Marathi because of that serial was once in Top 10 with more then 400k impressions hope Colors Marathi does something new and good.

Don't know how many new serials Colors Marathi is going to show, In the 3 serials there are popular actors, I think they have to give tough fight to Zee Marathi.
All upcoming shows of colors marathi looks like content driven shows i dont think they will be able to give tough fight to zee or star
Plus they are way behind star and zee
They need massy shiws to catchup zee /star

All upcoming shows of colors marathi looks like content driven shows i dont think they will be able to give tough fight to zee or star
Plus they are way behind star and zee
They need massy shiws to catchup zee /star
I too don't find it interesting except that Subodh bhave's serial Chandra aahe sakshila others are crap I guess, Colors should bring remake of successful kannada serials like kannadathi even they had remade Marathi serials on colors kannada channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock