Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

No bro misconception people do think. 2.3 tvr in afternoon having zero competition. And Matthew vasanta used to get 3+ in primetime pre covid.
For gini it's different zee has 10+ and star dubbed mytho 5+ . Udaya got sudden ratings as even it got 1.8 but suddenly raised to 2.5+
Its not miconception.... even though it has zero competition but still audience in afternoon slot is very very low compared to prime slot
And if there is not competition then why other shows at afternoon failed miserably

@Rockyy just asked me how ginirama is doing in CK and i said it is flop according to its rating thats it then all other reasons dont justifies it (like voot viewership slot competition etc.)

@Rockyy just asked me how ginirama is doing in CK and i said it is flop according to its rating thats it then all other reasons dont justifies it (like voot viewership slot competition etc.)
Ginirama Serial not flop ( Donot consider) , even Colorskannada Nannarasiradhe serial opening week got just 1.5tvr now present one month its consistent 4+tvr.

Ginirama Serial not flop ( Donot consider) , even Colorskannada Nannarasiradhe serial opening week got just 1.5tvr now present one month its consistent 4+tvr.
But in current it flop along with 9pm(same 2.1tvr) and 10pm(1.3tvr) show
Im just saying according to ratings

Both Zee and Colors should remake from other languages serials then trying original serials. Zee Marathi brought one serial named Ladachi mi leke ga at 7 pm it's flop but Star Pravah remake serial at that time is doing good because of story, really the remake and original doesn't matter the story should be good, only they will become successful if they try remaking hit serials from Other languages.
You say that zee should remake from other languages but you not remember that is pioneer in marathi gec segment and also zee marathi and Bangla (before launching of Jalasha) was only regional channels of zee which always no.1 position as in South market zee is topping recent years by making remake of marathi serials e.g. Jodi Nakki, Subbalaxmi Samsara, Jothe Jotheyali, Satrangi Sasural etc.. Currently zee is suffering due to stretching of few serials and shows, if they again launch Sa Re Ga Ma Pa which had 12 successful seasons after hindi and before south versions. and Dance reality show eka peksha ek they will definitely gain first position again. And think about remake Colors already tried marathi remakes of various shows like Radha Ramana as Radha Prem Rangi Rangali, Laxmi Baramma as Laxmi Sadaiva Mangalam, Utaran as Asava Sundar Swapnancha Bangala etc. but they not enough succeed. Every time remake will work not sure.

Sony Marathi launching soon Maharashtra's Best Dancer
Promo posted on Instagram as audition started soon

16gYbP9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock