Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

This actress is very popular in maharashtra In her last soap which remake of sathiya 1 pudhacha paul she was mother in law she was very very much loved by audience in sathiya remake they focussed on her character rather than gopis character
Bro in pudhcha Paul she was 'Akkasaheb' at that time it was most watched and loved serial, I still remember I was young at that time and it was there in our family in our neighbours, etc. That was the reason Star Pravah was number 1 at that time it also had other good serials and also it was having large movie library, Movies were there in afternoon slots.
If Pudhcha Paul 2 gets launched then it will really be surprise for all.

Bro in pudhcha Paul she was 'Akkasaheb' at that time it was most watched and loved serial, I still remember I was young at that time and it was there in our family in our neighbours, etc. That was the reason Star Pravah was number 1 at that time it also had other good serials and also it was having large movie library, Movies were there in afternoon slots.
If Pudhcha Paul 2 gets launched then it will really be surprise for all.
After ashalata deshmukh she is the only mother in law which was that much loved by audience in marathi
Her dialogue was very famous at that time " kalala?" (understood??)

After ashalata deshmukh she is the only mother in law which was that much loved by audience in marathi
Her dialogue was very famous at that time " kalala?" (understood??)
Ashalata deshmukh, before somedays one old actress named ashalata died was it her?

No bro its character name from char divas saasuche
She was very famous in 2000's
Yes that soap from ETV Marathi, I remember it's song and this serial was longest going Successful Marathi channel from 2000-2013 at that Time ETV Marathi was also a no. 1 successful channel also with Star Pravah was no. 1 at that time, I don't remember Zee Marathi was no. 1 or that successful at that time 😅 but I remember about Star Pravah and ETV Marathi serials as it were very famous.

Yes that soap from ETV Marathi, I remember it's song and this serial was longest going Successful Marathi channel from 2000-2013 at that Time ETV Marathi was also a no. 1 successful channel also with Star Pravah was no. 1 at that time, I don't remember Zee Marathi was no. 1 or that successful at that time 😅 but I remember about Star Pravah and ETV Marathi serials as it were very famous.
Star pravah became no.1 in late 2011 with help of swapnanchya palikadle and pudhcha paul
At that time zee was no.2 and etv was no.3

Star pravah became no.1 in late 2011 with help of swapnanchya palikadle and pudhcha paul
Star Pravah also had very good serial named Devayani but I didn't like it 😝

I remember the Golden era.... Char diwas Sasuche... Hya gojirvanya gharat....kumari gangubai non matric...ek mohor abol.... ETV Marathi was the best. Then Star Pravah launched with Raja Shivchatrapati with Amol Kolhe and it was a overnight hit. Agnihotra 1 was the sensetion. ZEE Marathi was best till early 2010s.... Now their serials are typical and stretched

10 P.M serial is Vaiju no. 1 it's not performing good, it's a comedy serial but i find it bore as it's a story of a chawl and same like Tarak mehta not interesting at all.
We seriously needs trp data of marathi shows....only marathi industry doesnt reveal tvr data thats why we dont even which shows are performing well in marathi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock