Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

It will be hit show for suree.. What beautiful promotion,, kolhapur people might be waiting for suree..
It would have been better if they have telecasted it on 9pm slot and shifted mulgi zali ho to 10pm as mulgi zali ho is doing good on charts so they can get good numbers on 10pm also
I seriously want this show to become no.1 with highest trps so 9pm was better for such big budget show

Zee Yuva brings new serial "Tujha Majha Jamatay" from 4th November Mon - Sat @ 8.30pm
hlNmpux.jpg

Star Pravah bringing new comedy centric show "COMEDY BEMEDY" from 15th November Every Saturday and Sunday @ 9.00pm

Colors Marathi bringing new cookery show "Aaj Kay Special?" From 25th October every Saturday and Sunday @ 1.00pm hosting Bigger Boss Marathi s2 fame celebraty chef Parag Kanhere and vetaran marathi actress Sonali Khare.
0BdMyWa.jpg

Star Pravah bringing new comedy centric show "COMEDY BEMEDY" from 15th November Every Saturday and Sunday @ 9.00pm
They should bring one good talk show and song Or dance show too at 7 and 8 PM along with award shows like Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi they will sure be successful.

They should bring one good talk show and song Or dance show too at 7 and 8 PM along with award shows like Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi they will sure be successful.
Give them some time.....i already said they will definitely give try to reality shows once they become stable 1st position....look slowly they are launching reality shows
First they need to see response for this comedy show

What happened to me honar superstar?
What I think is, star should start cookery show, I remebr there was 1 show named kitchen chi superstar, then it vanished suddenly..
And I just heard that Aai kuthe kay karte will be off air soon, it will have proper end by shows what mother will do? , i dont know its true or not not. Lets see.. I wished Agnihotra would have launched now.. It will be hit as audience moved to star Pravah

What happened to me honar superstar?
What I think is, star should start cookery show, I remebr there was 1 show named kitchen chi superstar, then it vanished suddenly..
And I just heard that Aai kuthe kay karte will be off air soon, it will have proper end by shows what mother will do? , i dont know its true or not not. Lets see.. I wished Agnihotra would have launched now.. It will be hit as audience moved to star Pravah
Yes star pravah need one cookery show at afternoon slot and they also need one show like home minister earlier they used to air bhanda saukhya bhare
Aai kuthey kay karte is not going off air any time soon .....show is no.1 in marathi television how it will go off air
Story just reached to its main point now there is much more to offer original show sreemoyee just completed 400 episode and it is still going strong and aai kuthey kay karte just completed 150 epi then how it will go off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock