Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Sukh Mhanje Nakki kay aste is no. 1 Marathi serial and no. 1 serial of Maharashtra.
8KbPASe.jpg

Dakhkhancha Raja jotiba is facing lots of controversy.. People are taking action against show as its fake story.. They are requesting to pull down the show ASAP..

Dakhkhancha Raja jotiba is facing lots of controversy.. People are taking action against show as its fake story.. They are requesting to pull down the show ASAP..
Yes even i also watched its news on abp majha....the pandits of temple were so angry on makers

Yes I remember man udhan varyache but not knew that it was a remake of Bengali serial. I thought earlier that all serials of star pravah are original but later after nakalat saare ghadle I realised that I was wrong.
Sukh mhanje nakki kay aste is still new in Marathi I guess unlike the Bengali serials which has same plot as village girl, etc,etc that's why it's no. 1 serial.
Before nakalat ghadale, pundhacha paul nd devyani were remake of star plus sathiya and pratigya

Before nakalat ghadale, pundhacha paul nd devyani were remake of star plus sathiya and pratigya
Ha but I didn't knew it that time later I came to know about all remakes of star pravah after nakalat saare ghadle.
But comparatively Zee Marathi and colors Marathi have more original series then Star and less remakes.

Yes I too heard of it yesterday on TV that the Story is fake and the people from some village are asking to show it new or else close this serial and are against Kothari productions.
Still kothari productions serial is no. 1 serial in Maharashtra.

What is the problem? Mythological serial makers show something fake or doesn't show the real story better they should not show fake history of our gods. This happened with Dakkhancha raja jyotiba some people complainted that it's fake, this even happens with Hindi mythological serials but none complains and no one stops watching it. Even the radhakrishna serial of star bharat its just running as its wish.

New serial Chandra Aahe Sakshila airing from 11th November 2020 Mon ,- Sat @ 8.30 pm On Colors Marathi & Colors Marathi HD
And current serial of 8.30pm SWAMINI shifted at new slot of 10.30pm from 11th Nov.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock