Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Sony Marathi bringing new serial Assa Maher Nako ga Bai from 7th December Mon - Sat @ 10.30pm star cast is Comedy queen Supriya Pathare, Versatile Actor Rajan Bhise, Dil dosti duniyadari fame Swanandi Tikekar & Pushkaraj Chirputkar
Where is source?

I think Sony Marathi will be give tough fight to Zee Marathi in coming days. Because firstly the creative mind of Ajay Bhalvankar is with sony who was first mind of Zee Marathi in initial stage of channel. Sony is not stretching serials Within 2 years of launching they completely replace all serials with proper and timely ending. They also trying their best in non fiction with launching of firstly maharashtracha favourite dancer then Super Dancer and now Maharashtra's Best Dancer also Special programme like Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha and Singing Star. Also successful 4 season of Comedy show Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra which also giving tough fight with Zee's CHYD. Apart from fiction and non fiction they also concentrate to increase movie library. They are launched with 100+ movie title out of which some titles are acquired from zee and some are new like Boys 2, Girls, Choricha Mamala, Shentimental etc. The channel is currently in top 5 pay list at 5th but looking to their efforts they definitely gain viewership and fight with zee. My believe is that in need days there will be 3 strong competitor i.e. Star Pravah, Colors Marathi, And Sony Marathi. If zee not concentrate to improve programme quality then they will lose there position day by day.
Zee Marathi is a strong competetor you can't compare it with Sony Marathi which hardly gets 50-60k impressions it will be better if you compare it with Zee Yuva channel. Zee Marathi is now knowing their downfall and will improve soon but will never give chance to Sony Marathi. Plus it's difficult to get more audience for Sony Marathi as much of Zee which is really very difficult. Sony Marathi when launched had good serials but now it has degraded only their non fictions are doing well along with movies but this alone will not help them get more viewers they need to bring good fictions also, anyways I don't expect anything from Sony Marathi and also Zee Yuva now. Sony Marathi sometimes airs good and premiere movies and
Has good shows and is bringing good reality shows whereas Zee Yuva is doing nothing and is a waste channel.

Last edited:
I think Sony Marathi will be give tough fight to Zee Marathi in coming days. Because firstly the creative mind of Ajay Bhalvankar is with sony who was first mind of Zee Marathi in initial stage of channel. Sony is not stretching serials Within 2 years of launching they completely replace all serials with proper and timely ending. They also trying their best in non fiction with launching of firstly maharashtracha favourite dancer then Super Dancer and now Maharashtra's Best Dancer also Special programme like Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha and Singing Star. Also successful 4 season of Comedy show Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra which also giving tough fight with Zee's CHYD. Apart from fiction and non fiction they also concentrate to increase movie library. They are launched with 100+ movie title out of which some titles are acquired from zee and some are new like Boys 2, Girls, Choricha Mamala, Shentimental etc. The channel is currently in top 5 pay list at 5th but looking to their efforts they definitely gain viewership and fight with zee. My believe is that in need days there will be 3 strong competitor i.e. Star Pravah, Colors Marathi, And Sony Marathi. If zee not concentrate to improve programme quality then they will lose there position day by day.
Zee is far ahead than sony marathi(nearly 5times ahead).....not only sony they are also far ahead imean double than colors marathi.....im sure they will definitely bounce back nd will give tough competition to pravah.....they are very old player in marathi cant loose to new player like sony......whereas for me colors marathi future looks bleak.....they are not showing any sign of growth since lockdown is over.....sony marathi has long way to go!! They are not even in top 5 (overall) and you are saying they will compete with ZM
right now ZM has received big setback now they will bounce back more stronger nd then we will see fierce competition between star nd zee
Nd btw for any channel to become stronger , strong fiction lineup is very much needed more than anything.....this non fictions,movies premiers,award nights nd all are seasonal but fictions are here for every day for longer period of time which give long sustainibilty to any channel nd sony dont have strong fiction lineup which is alone enough for them not to compete with zee

Last edited:
Nagin season 1
Karma fal data shani
On colors Marathi
Hahahaha now dubbing starts in marathi.....imean star pravah dubbed some shows like mahabharat mahadev ramayan,shree ganesha etc but they were only for lockdown period but here CM starts dubbing for full fledged trp war
Good !!!! now zee& star should also bring dubbed shows in afternoon slot which will increase their further grp
Star should dub nazar1 and put it on 10.30pm

Last edited:
Hahahaha now dubbing starts in marathi.....imean star pravah dubbed some shows like mahabharat mahadev ramayan,shree ganesha etc but they were only for lockdown period but here CM starts dubbing for full fledged trp war
Good now zee& star should also bring dubbed shows in afternoon slot which will increase their further grp
Bro I think Vaiju no 1 will be end soon.. May be dakkhancha raja will take 10:30pm slot. 6:30pm will suffer for sure

Bro I think Vaiju no 1 will be end soon.. May be dakkhancha raja will take 10:30pm slot. 6:30pm will suffer for sure
Even if vaiju no.1 goes off air they will replace it with new show instead of dakkhancha raja jotiba....jotiba will continue at 6.30pm as early slots are good for mytho shows

Good !!!! now zee& star should also bring dubbed shows in afternoon slot which will increase their further grp
Nazar is boring I saw promo. Instead they should bring one horror and crime or investigation show like Fear files and CID.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock