Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Does anyone knows that bb marathi gonna happen or not also how many seasons colors has the rights of the show?
Even if they launch, what slot they will give.. All are full.. And again they change the timing of the shows, for sure audience will leave this channel, already they are frustrated

Even if they launch, what slot they will give.. All are full.. And again they change the timing of the shows, for sure audience will leave this channel, already they are frustrated
I really wish STAR grabs the rights but then again they don't really pick up USED Show of any network easily.

Yes if its original and it becomes hit then star plus must remake it in their channel....as marathi is only language left whose original show is not remaked on their channel lol
True That! 🤣 but those remakes are doing wonders for channel but StarPlus should also concentrate to bring ORIGINAL content as it's a Flagship Property Of Star India. There should be a balance between remake & original.

Does anyone knows that bb marathi gonna happen or not also how many seasons colors has the rights of the show?
Bb marathi nd bb hindi shares same set so until bb hindi isnt over they cant bring new season of bb marathi

True That! 🤣 but those remakes are doing wonders for channel but StarPlus should also concentrate to bring ORIGINAL content as it's a Flagship Property Of Star India. There should be a balance between remake & original.
Yes but what they bring as original is only spinoffs and new seasons or old hindi shows remake so its better to make regional shows remake instead.....if only and only they are bringing their original then they are welcome.....like shadi mubarak is their original show which is doing good on charts as well as its concept is also good

Yes even i also dont want bb marathi on pravah as it will disturb their fiction schedule plus i dont think bbm will work in marathi like how it worked in tamil nd telugu so its better to keep it on CM

The new 10pm show of Pravah must be a family story involving thrill twists, it shouldn't be completely a thriller show!
If it's a complete thriller show, we cant expect the show to use the 10pm slot well !!. Whatever show they put at 10pm, they've to see to that it'll use the advantage of Sukh manj.. to the fullest !

Hope the show will entertain family audiences as well, like pravah 's 9.30pm show!

The new 10pm show of Pravah must be a family story involving thrill twists, it shouldn't be completely a thriller show!
If it's a complete thriller show, we cant expect the show to use the 10pm slot well !!. Whatever show they put at 10pm, they've to see to that it'll use the advantage of Sukh manj.. to the fullest !

Hope the show will entertain family audiences as well, like pravah 's 9.30pm show!
The 9 PM show Remake of mounaragam serial is getting good trp but if they stretch the serial then it will be boring. I hope this show gets ended properly or time gets changed. I didn't liked this serial casts and also set and now it's very boring to watch at this time my mom watches Colors Marathi.

The 9 PM show Remake of mounaragam serial is getting good trp but if they stretch the serial then it will be boring. I hope this show gets ended properly or time gets changed. I didn't liked this serial casts and also set and now it's very boring to watch at this time my mom watches Colors Marathi.
It will be Good if SMNKA shifts at 9 PM as it gets good trp and they should bring new serial at 9.30 PM and mulgi jhali ho should either end or shift at 10 pm or 6 pm for rural audience.

DXTCLiv.jpg

Look at diwali promo of star Pravah.. It looks so premium and feels the season.. Go visit Instagram and Facebook page of star Pravah

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock