Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

You don't know why I am expecting more from Star Pravah.

They can change the game already they have changed and if they try then it will be good and it will be better watching new programs than watching same repeats in afternoon though they will get low-high ratings but will keep audience entertaining all time and it's ok if it's late but Star Pravah viewership and trp will increase.

In Marathi Market earlier Colors, Sony Marathi were competiting with Zee by bringing non fictions at 9.30 pm only Star Pravah was the channel which was showing serials till 11 PM and they didn't loose their track and now are no.1 and now Colors and Sony are going like Star Pravah and not like Zee Marathi they are bringing more fictions to give tough fight to Star only Zee is not doing anything , currently no channel airs programming in afternoon but if Star Pravah does it then may be other channels like Zee Marathi and also Colors Marathi will bring serials in afternoon this will increase their trp.
Bro its not abt increasing trps.....they need to maintain budget which was alloted to them by star india....if they bring shows in afternoon nd what if they dont gets good trps then they will be in loss not everything is abt trp!! Its all abt profits even channels who gets lesser grps also makes profit if they dont go overboard budget.....and some top channels also makes losses if they go overboard with budget so what they need to maintain is budget
And i guess audience in south tends to watch shows in afternoon whereas this is not the case with states above MH nd maybe thats very clear with BARC and channel insiders knows abt it thats why they never tried to bring shows in afternoon

Bro its not abt increasing trps.....they need to maintain budget which was alloted to them by star india....if they bring shows in afternoon nd what if they dont gets good trps then they will be in loss not everything is abt trp!! Its all abt profits even channels who gets lesser grps also makes profit if they dont go overboard budget.....and some top channels also makes losses if they go overboard with budget so what they need to maintain is budget
And i guess audience in south tends to watch shows in afternoon whereas this is not the case with states above MH nd maybe thats very clear with BARC and channel insiders knows abt it thats why they never tried to bring shows in afternoon

On Telugu and Tamil channels they have maintained the channels very properly.
Serials are in afternoon also and this is bcz they brought this concept from Many years and people slowly started watching serials in afternoon if this happens in Marathi may be it will take time but slowly slowly people will watch Serials in afternoon.

If they want they can bring some medium budget serials from 4-5 PM slot, high budget serials at 5-6.30 PM if they want they should bring good story with low budget at 1-4 PM they can also bring some good dubbed serials like Radha krushna, Mahabharata, Seetheya Rama, etc.

They can bring one cooking show between 12-1pm as Zee and Colors both has cooking show and Aamhi Saare Khavayye is hit show that's why it's longest running Marathi show. Star Pravah should do something like this also they need to bring good non fictions at least 2 for Saturday and Sunday and they should show only 1 serial Mahaepisode on Sunday then showing 2 .

Their new comedy show is very boring instead of it CHYD or Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra are far better, I hope they improve it and brings other shows too. Currently comedy shows are going great in Maharashtra but this show is not interesting at all.

Also Star Pravah needs to Increase their movie library and launch a Marathi movie channel to give competition to Zee Talkies.

Last edited:
Their new comedy show is very boring instead of it CHYD or Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra are far better, I hope they improves it and brings other shows too. Currently comedy shows are going great in Maharashtra but this show is not interesting at all.

Also Star Pravah needs to Increase their movie library and launch a Marathi movie channel to give competition to Zee Talkies.
How is Sony Marathi’s comedy show (if it has one)? Is it as poor as Comedy Bimedy on Pravah?

How is Sony Marathi’s comedy show (if it has one)? Is it as poor as Comedy Bimedy on Pravah?

No, it's good show. I was talking about it only, both CHYD and MHJ are good shows, their scripts and dialogues are good and it's good show. Only the Anchor was making audience boring by laughing but now she is control, it is good show and same like CHYD.

This Star Pravah's comedy show is same like Colors Marathi comedy show named comedichi bullet train ***** which was worst comedy show.
Comedy bemedy launched before some days only! Let's see how it runs in future.

On Telugu and Tamil channels they have maintained the channels very properly.
Serials are in afternoon also and this is bcz they brought this concept from Many years and people slowly started watching serials in afternoon if this happens in Marathi may be it will take time but slowly slowly people will watch Serials in afternoon.

If they want they can bring some medium budget serials from 4-5 PM slot, high budget serials at 5-6.30 PM if they want they should bring good story with low budget at 1-4 PM they can also bring some good dubbed serials like Radha krushna, Mahabharata, Seetheya Rama, etc.

They can bring one cooking show between 12-1pm as Zee and Colors both has cooking show and Aamhi Saare Khavayye is hit show that's why it's longest running Marathi show. Star Pravah should do something like this also they need to bring good non fictions at least 2 for Saturday and Sunday and they should show only 1 serial Mahaepisode on Sunday then showing 2 .

Their new comedy show is very boring instead of it CHYD or Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra are far better, I hope they improve it and brings other shows too. Currently comedy shows are going great in Maharashtra but this show is not interesting at all.

Earlier marathi dubbed version of Mahabharat and Mahadev had been tried by star pravah, but both shows not getting success. So dubbed contents on marathi television is not welcome by audience.

Earlier marathi dubbed version of Mahabharat and Mahadev had been tried by star pravah, but both shows not getting success. So dubbed contents on marathi television is not welcome by audience.
See their timing it was dubbed content and that too only on sd version and at 4-5 PM slots and I think it was only on Saturday and Sunday. Other slots till 6 PM is repeated serials! How will they get success!

By this 2 serials we can't tell that dubbed content is welcomed or not! See even Fakt Marathi is showing dubbed serials and rural audience is liking it! Now Colors started dubbed serials let's see how it goes!

See their timing it was dubbed content and that too only on sd version and at 4-5 PM slots and I think it was only on Saturday and Sunday. Other slots till 6 PM is repeated serials! How will they get success!
It used to air 6-7pm and they used to air it on weekdays mon-fri
Mahabharat used to air at 6pm
Mahadev used to air at 6.30pm
I still remember timings because i used to watch both shows to see dubbing quality
After that they off aired because of low ratings that too within 30 epi

It used to air 6-7pm and they used to air it on weekdays mon-fri
Mahabharat used to air at 6pm
Mahadev used to air at 6.30pm
I still remember timings because i used to watch both shows to see dubbing quality
After that they off aired because of low ratings that too within 30 epi
I am talking of Saturday and Sundays. In HD version it was not there.

Wow.. M so excited!! So they have keep 10pm 0r 10:30pm slots empty.. I guess 2 serials will be kicked off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock