Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

What Happened To Star Parivaar Awards? It's been 2 years since this event taken place. StarPlus Broadcasted last in year 2018.
Same for Star Jalsha. Saw Star Jalsha Poribaar Awards last in 2018. Not after that.

It is almost the end of 2020, and we don't have any award shows from StarPlus and Star Jalsha. Really disappointed. 😐

Yes I also thought the same. I said earlier that its remake of a kannada serial only I didn't knew its name.
Haha.. So basically its a remake again.. I saw promo on its official page on Instagram of sang tu ahes na.. Its same like kannada serial promo.. What do u think will it be hit?? Was that show successful in kannada?

Is Disney the reason? Since Fox Acquisition Completed in 2019 Star Has not organized any EVENT AT ALL.
I don't have any idea if acquisition results in stoppage of award shows. What about Colors and it's regional counterparts? Do they have awards annually? What about Sony Marathi, TV and SAB?

I think star plus is not interested in award shows even in other language they do very less or they are not interested in award shows unlike Zee and Viacom.
I don't think so. StarPlus was the first channel to start a inhouse award show for honoring talent of their channel. It was the channel which has rights to IIFA,Big Star Entertainment,Screen, Golden Rose. Most of the Events moved to other Networks or being Dissolved. But they never skiped Star Parivaar. It's due to disney i guess.

Last edited:
Haha.. So basically its a remake again.. I saw promo on its official page on Instagram of sang tu ahes na.. Its same like kannada serial promo.. What do u think will it be hit?? Was that show successful in kannada?
Yes its successful serial Star Suvarna getting around 3+tvr before lockdown (swamake and 3+ tvr Good rating for before lockdown almost all serial getting same rating ). I didn't watched serial as so didn't know about story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock