Mark Wright to present new CBBC series ‘The Dengineers’

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 509

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: CBBC has signed presenter, radio host and ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ finalist Mark Wright to co-host a brand new makeover show, ‘The Dengineers’, creating dream dens for recipients. Produced by CBBC Productions, the new format teams Mark Wright up in his first kids TV presenting role with CBBC vlogger Lauren Layfield.

Over the series, the duo will surprise 10 kids with the news that they have been selected for ‘The Dengineers’.

With the help of expert designers and builders and the youngsters themselves, the Dengineers team will then construct an extraordinary den, either completely from scratch or by transforming an existing space in the home, like a cellar or attic. Wright said, “I’m delighted to be fronting this show.

I loved nothing more than making dens with my brother and sisters when I was younger and I can’t wait to see what kids we meet and what dens we produce for them., I think my 10-year-old self might be pretty jealous!” The series will reveal to viewers the science, engineering and technology that goes into the builds, and feature unique examples of up-cycling, as well as the ambitious and eye-catching den designs.

And the cross-platform content also includes ‘Den Hacks’ with tips and ideas to try at home.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/mark-wright-to-present-new-cbbc-series-the-dengineers/

Back
Top Bottom