Discussion Master Chef Tamil On Sun TV

Can this show masterchef come on Sun Marathi? As Star Pravah doesn't have aired it and I think they don't have rights of this show.
Masterchef in all languages coming in Sun channels so I think possibility in Marathi too.

Can this show masterchef come on Sun Marathi? As Star Pravah doesn't have aired it and I think they don't have rights of this show.
Masterchef in all languages coming in Sun channels so I think possibility in Marathi too.
No, In Tamil itself the show was failed because of over promotion. Now people are talking about that if Sun TV Network continue master chef? I don't think they do this kind of show for a new channel.

No, In Tamil itself the show was failed because of over promotion. Now people are talking about that if Sun TV Network continue master chef? I don't think they do this kind of show for a new channel.
Unexpected means we will not get to see such program in Marathi currently there are no cooking & fun shows in Marathi 🙁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock