Max 2 coming soon

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 9,335
sadam hussain said:
sir ji in above email it mention that they send letter to withdraw both chanel i cant understand what it does mean are they remove both chanel from dd freedish plzz explain

yes they want to remove both channels from FD,I think reason behihd this is DISH TV vs Sony dispute,both channels are available in DISHTv as a-la-carte basis Sony don't want to give those channels in free for dish TV subscriber through FD.

pritam1 said:
yes they want to remove both channels from FD,I think reason behihd this is DISH TV vs Sony dispute,both channels are available in DISHTv as a-la-carte basis Sony don't want to give those channels in free for dish TV subscriber through FD.

then why they participate in e auction and won slot if they want to remove chanels strange dont understand

sadam hussain said:
pritam1 said:

then why they participate in e auction and won slot if they want to remove chanels strange dont understand

Sony take part in 16th e-auction in Oct & DISHTV remove Sony channels from bace packs in Nov(after e-auction)
correct me if I am wrong.

Just wait and watch no officials news for msm to remove sony mix on dd free dish.
ck jain says not provide max 2 decoder DD FREE DISH msm.msm provide max2 decodar they showing max 2.

Just wait and watch no officials news for msm to remove sony mix on dd free dish.
ck jain says not provide max 2 decoder DD FREE DISH msm.msm provide max2 decodar they showing max 2.

Another tharead running that its not coming so this threadshould be closed.

Now dish tv and msm agreement deal successful in next 2 years fix I think max 2 come in today / tomorrow

what is the relation between msm-dish tv deal and dd free dish?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock