Max1 and Max2 promo / info cards on [email protected]

jkaza said:
@ Newb_Dxer u also post u r dish ss... ;)

You people dont understand my problem and keep on asking for my dish ss.

My dish is located on sixth floor of the society building which is always locked and no one is allowed there.

Any way yesterday night I went to sixth floor and tried to change the LNB Skew hoping to get 11861 and 12015 TPs but did not get them.In fact I moved the dish also and lost various TPs but later on I managed to lock them.

Now I have good signals on most TPs even touching 80% on some TPs during day time but no sign of 11861 or 12015.

Now I think these 2 TPs may not be receiveable here or a bigger dish may be needed for this or there may be some other setting problem.

Some TPs like 12034,12111,11785 are giving less signal and some of these disappear at night.

By the way late at night I did get weak signals of Watan HD ie 11531 which lasted for only a short period.This proves that this TP is active and may be it's beam has been shifted.

Any way I did take ss of my dish yesterday which I will upload in my next post so that it does not get mixed with this post as I have some queries regarding the dish setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ss of my dish setting.

Can any techie inform what the skew angle in this ss is ?

Since this Monoblock LNB does not have any numbering like +25,+55 etc written on it I have to find the skew angle based on signal strength seen on my digital signal meter .Moreover this signal meter runs on 10 battery cells and when I lost the signals yesterday night I thought batteries would run out and signals will be lost.Fortunately that did not happen.

Now some one please answer my query on skew angle shown :

96b46175e91c03b1f0d3fc8e1eaeb1e4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock