Mazhavil Manorama channel logo changed

12c37798526c9872f87e22df83da8dc9.jpg

c28fae362e073b836baf6d62f8fde5f8.jpg

fa580701fdd14e11196532c727ad718b.jpg

ad9c489515cc1b630424d87eb4be44b2.jpg

@Sarfaraz Bro I have Removed Some Snaps From Post #12.

Abhishek123 said:
@Sarfaraz Bro I have Removed Some Snaps From Post #12.

I am not sure if you understood his post clearly. Did you understand like don't post so many images in single post and thought you can post as many pictures in multiple posts? If you understood like this, then you take it wrongly. Number images in a post is not a matter but number of images in the thread matters since it will take time to load the page and will consume more data to download the image for which members have to pay for their internet.

And the above clarification is for all members. Please post a max of 3 images for same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
M.J.Sadiq said:
I am not sure if you understood his post clearly. Did you understand like don't post so many images in single post and thought you can post as many pictures in multiple posts? If you understood like this, then you take it wrongly. Number images in a post is not a matter but number of images in the thread matters since it will take time to load the page and will consume more data to download the image for which members have to pay for their internet.

And the above clarification is for all members. Please post a max of 3 images for same thing.

Bro I have posted snaps of both versions SD and HD that's why posted in different posts.. and Bro other members also posted many snaps but you don't say them anything but always all restrictions on me only:(:wall

Abhishek123 said:
Bro I have posted snaps of both versions SD and HD that's why posted in different posts.. and Bro other members also posted many snaps but you don't say them anything but always all restrictions on me only:(:wall

Check the post of@Gssran bhai bro :k He said to others also .. don't misjudge always @Sadiq bro :no He is saying for you n all our welfare only :k

Last edited by a moderator:
SarfaRaZ said:
Check the post of@Gssran bhai bro :k He said to others also .. don't misjudge always @Sadiq bro :no He is saying for you n all our welfare only :k

I am not judging anyone and Bro Why did Sadiq Bro quoted my post only:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock