Mega musiq and mega 24 added on scv digital

Satvijay said:
if the update was to be made, why did it not affect any of the SUN group channels. it was the time when the violence was at the peak in chennai. they wanted all of them to watch sun news and not any other. After that all were restored, i rebooted my STB, i rescanned without knowing all this, later which everthing was autocorrected.

Ha ha ha... If it was an interupted made by SCV, then how did you got restored after scaning your box...???

Viki said:
No need to call operator for refresh , even if the STB is off during that period. It will be automatically activated next time when you switch on the STB.

Some boxes ( older version ) cant able to restore, you need to refresh it by the operator. But new boxes will recover within few minutes after switching it on....

All of SCV viewers know one thing... At the same time SCV & Sun Direct upgrading their systems to add more channels...
SCV to add nearly 500+ channels & VOD services within the DAS implement & ready to issue free boxes with 3 months free subscriptions for all channels to the new customers... This will happen soon... So wait & see the fact soon...

Even now most of the channels are scrambled and losing channels constantly. In sun network channels the signal is 92. So there is nothing wrong with lco. Scv is doing something.

profsathya said:
Even now most of the channels are scrambled and losing channels constantly. In sun network channels the signal is 92. So there is nothing wrong with lco. Scv is doing something.

Which brand box from SCV are you using...? I think you are using older box ( Mpeg2 ) because now they updating from Mpeg 2 to Mpeg 4.... Here after SCV to provide only HD boxes for the customers. All the older boxes will be replaced by the operator soon within implement of DAS...

I have coship N5266C model of scv stb. Is it mpeg 2 or mpeg4 ? I called customer care, they made refresh but even then there is only slight improvements.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock