Mega musiq and mega 24 added on scv digital

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Mega musiq added on 125 and mega 24 news on 130.
Fyau6CR.jpg
[/img] 
2hJmRmi.jpg
[/img]

profsathya said:
Mega musiq added on 125 and mega 24 news on 130.
Fyau6CR.jpg
[/img] 
2hJmRmi.jpg
[/img]

is this analog or in digital, i can see in digital , does it come in analog?? today scv played a game and blocked all the channels in digital mode except for sun channels

Only on Digital.... There is no any game play... They just updating all their boxes, if your box is switched off at that moment, it can't get updated, so you need to call the operator to refresh it or keep your stb on for some times to get updated... Don't write whatever you think on your mind...

Raja_Kumar said:
Only on Digital.... There is no any game play... They just updating all their boxes, if your box is switched off at that moment, it can't get updated, so you need to call the operator to refresh it or keep your stb on for some times to get updated... Don't write whatever you think on your mind...
Last line should be avoided... Should he write what's on your mind? He writes what he felt. If it's wrong, correct it politely.

Raja_Kumar said:

No need to call operator for refresh , even if the STB is off during that period. It will be automatically activated next time when you switch on the STB.

Raja_Kumar said:

if the update was to be made, why did it not affect any of the SUN group channels. it was the time when the violence was at the peak in chennai. they wanted all of them to watch sun news and not any other. After that all were restored, i rebooted my STB, i rescanned without knowing all this, later which everthing was autocorrected.

Satvijay said:
if the update was to be made, why did it not affect any of the SUN group channels. it was the time when the violence was at the peak in chennai. they wanted all of them to watch sun news and not any other. After that all were restored, i rebooted my STB, i rescanned without knowing all this, later which everthing was autocorrected. one more question here, what is this mega24
is that a news channel?? i dont see any news there.

Mega 24 play movies. In channel logo also you see only mega24 and not news. Only scv gave name news. So there is something wrong from scv in naming.
Most of the channels are scrambled today night but aljazeera and some more channels have started picking up signal. What about other areas?
Do scv going to add more channels in digital?

profsathya said:
Mega 24 play movies. In channel logo also you see only mega24 and not news. Only scv gave name news. So there is something wrong from scv in naming.
Most of the channels are scrambled today night but aljazeera and some more channels have started picking up signal. What about other areas?
Do scv going to add more channels in digital?

im yet to reach home. not sure of changes.

Satvijay said:
if the update was to be made, why did it not affect any of the SUN group channels. it was the time when the violence was at the peak in chennai. they wanted all of them to watch sun news and not any other. After that all were restored, i rebooted my STB, i rescanned without knowing all this, later which everthing was autocorrected.

I don't think so.

There was report even other cable services also got cut in chennai and rest of tamil nadu during the period.

SCV also got affected. But later signal restored in the prime band and later all the bands.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock