Mega Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 2 April-14

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 3,796

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Pls note,effective 02 April 2014 the monthly pack rent for Airtel Digital TV id XXXXXXXXXX will be revised from 350 to Rs 370

Source-Message from Airtel on my RMN

RE: Mega Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 2 April

I think this hike because of Disney Junior addition.:angry:angry:':)wall:wall

Day by Day Airtel is Costlier Now.
I am Sure Many Subscribers deactivate Airtel account.

Deep.S said:
Day by Day Airtel is Costlier Now.
I am Sure Many Subscribers deactivate Airtel account.
Yeah bro Airtel getting costlier these days.Only one channel added in Mega Pack and they raised package price.If they more channels like MGM,FX,Zee Premier in Mega Pack and then increase package then it's okay.But here only one new channel in Mega Pack and they increase the price by 20 Rs

Anirudha Das said:
Rs. 20 extra for un popular disney junior channel
:no:no:no
bro i again said you don't tell disney junior as unpopular channel

first see the channel then told it show some old classical shows like aladin which are shown on disney channel some years ago :k

Basil Ak said:
Yeah bro Airtel getting costlier these days.Only one channel added in Mega Pack and they raised package price.If they more channels like MGM,FX,Zee Premier in Mega Pack and then increase package then it's okay.But here only one new channel in Mega Pack and they increase the price by 20 Rs

Yes bro..But Now they are increasing all Package Pricing.

Rushil.D said:

first see the channel then told it show some old classical shows like aladin which are shown on disney channel some years ago :k

Yeh..Bro...Disney Junior is Very Nice Channel.

Rushil.D said:

If i am going to see Aladin now in disney junior then i definitely going to bore i am the biggest fan of aladin and regular viewer of this show when its use come at Zee TV everyday evening and in DD 1 in Saturday way 10 to 12 years back.

Although Disney Jr is a gud channel, this hike of rs.20 is just unacceptable. :dodgy

ADTV will loose lots of customers if they continue like dis.. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock