Mega Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 2 April-14

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 3,799
Bishnu15 said:
But look at Tata Sky, they added 7 new Kids channels in supreme sports kids pack but the monthly price of the pack is still same. Thats the difference between tata sky & all other dths except sun direct. D2H added Star Sports 2 in New Gold Sports Pack & removed Fox Sports News from LCN & increased the monthlly price of that pack from RS 285 p.m. to RS 300 p.m. just for oe channel. But not even one channel, one channel added & one channel removed, so net addition is zero. What a fun !

What about Ten Sport, Ten Action, Ten Golf and Ten Cricket who will count that.Disney Junior in base pack.Remedy Now is in base pack.This is the variety that Airtel has.

DestinyAwaits said:
Airtel is out of mind now. Crap. This marks the downfall of Airtel. :)

Business is Business if they increase today they will add tomorrow new channel.Price rise will be stable for Few Months.They are providing many good channels in base pack itself.What if Tata Sky increase 20 tomorrow then what will u say. They don't have Sports Channel of Ten in the highest base pack and they have many drawbacks. What about old customers having MPEG 2 BOX and now tata sky adding channels into the MPEG 4 box. The best thing of Airtel is they are not giving crap channel of Neo in base pack and are adding all the channel right from Economy Sports pack mostly. I am not defaming Tata Sky but this is the fact. I know that picture quality of Tata Sky is good but they should adjust packages and create new.But Price rise is sure for Tata Sky also in near future mark my words.

What do u mean by old customers having MPEG2 box?
TS doesn't charge anything for box replacement. U will get free MPEG4 box

Rahul Chanana said:
Business is Business if they increase today they will add tomorrow new channel.Price rise will be stable for Few Months.They are providing many good channels in base pack itself.What if Tata Sky increase 20 tomorrow then what will u say. They don't have Sports Channel of Ten in the highest base pack and they have many drawbacks. What about old customers having MPEG 2 BOX and now tata sky adding channels into the MPEG 4 box. The best thing of Airtel is they are not giving crap channel of Neo in base pack and are adding all the channel right from Economy Sports pack mostly. I am not defaming Tata Sky but this is the fact. I know that picture quality of Tata Sky is good but they should adjust packages and create new.But Price rise is sure for Tata Sky also in near future mark my words.

Pure Defamer of Tata Sky :':)dodgy

I you not use tata sky and not know any thing about tata sky then please don't comment about tata sky :(

Rushil.D said:
Pure Defamer of Tata Sky :':)dodgy

I you not use tata sky and not know any thing about tata sky then lease don't comment :(
My friend read fully I wrote full para about Airtel only.Why Tata Sky even Dish TV may increase the price.

Rahul Chanana said:
My friend read fully I wrote full para about Airtel only.Why Tata Sky even Dish TV may increase the price.

When dishtv increase the package price ? :huh

Re: RE: Mega Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 2 April-14

Anirudha Das said:
When dishtv increase the package price ? :huh

He has written may be in future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock