MEGA TV and J movies activated as free top up.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,458
RE: MEGA TV and Media ONE also coming to ADTV.

Sadiq said:
@shawl: It is not 30. It is actually 28. Refer the below thread for details..

high tamil channels only videocon(d2h

Yeah, but both Star Vijay HITZ and sankara tv counted as tamil channels, for ease of maintaining the channel list.
That way the count will go to 30. :shy

I think megatv was there since long time in a-la-carte list.

shawl_who said:
Yeah, but both Star Vijay HITZ and sankara tv counted as tamil channels, for ease of maintaining the channel list.
That way the count will go to 30. :shy

Yeah. For listing it is fine. But the thumb rule is to not include PPV channels. Refer Link Removed here for details on my view in channel counting.

Sadiq said:
Yeah. For listing it is fine. But the thumb rule is to not include PPV channels. Refer Link Removed here for details on my view in channel counting.

All the list will go haywire if so many separate sections will be created for each genre. I think everything is ok as of now.

If u all want sankara tv moved out of tamil section, Ill do it... but that way u could miss the total count to reach 30. :lol

nope now it is fixed on correct place.now sankara 70 % + showing only Tamil.Kannada is frequently decreased.so Tamil gender is better place.

Totally agreed with @people bro. :)

If its showing 70 % tamil, then it should be kept in tamil section only. It is wrongly placed in d2h section under kannada genre :p

Kappa tv also expected before onam (sept-15)

rDaNdEm.jpg

Link Removed

Yes, chances are high for Kappa TV.
Sometime back, there was news of Kochu Tv as well, but it also didnt get added.

kappa initially planned to launch exclusively on airtel,but other commitments made delay.

shawl_who brother airtel made so many pending,they are adding with some priority (who pay more money) based.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock