MEGA TV and J movies activated as free top up.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,461
RE: MEGA TV and Media ONE also coming to ADTV.

Ya... they always delay channel additions.

One thread starter predicted j movies and aastha bhajan will be added, now j movies is coming... may be aastha bhajan could also get added.

Still, they havent added the ever-popular MTunes, TravelXP, &pictures. :angry

don't include &picture,it is already included (red carpet entry).

shawl_who said:
Totally agreed with @people bro. :)

If its showing 70 % tamil, then it should be kept in tamil section only. It is wrongly placed in d2h section under kannada genre :p

Agree to have this channel in any place... Not an issue for me..

But if this channel is included in Tamil section, have this in the same section of all the other DTH list. I request Moderators or Super Moderators to coordinate and maintain the list of channels under correct category for all DTH sections in DDF. So that, there won't be a different count of channels between DTH sections.

I activated as free topup for both tamil channels. Jmovies & Mega tv.

In base pack 2 top up free, I called CC to activate to 2 tamil top up. Now im getting all tamil channels in my package.

see the my account

R38PoCZ.png

rOg2Eto.png

I have a lowest pack. Tried to change Tamil Life time top up Sep-13. But the CC people refused. I should first change my package to higher one, then they will change my tamil top-up. I am not interested.

kramkumar said:
rOg2Eto.png

I have a lowest pack. Tried to change Tamil Life time top up Sep-13. But the CC people refused. I should first change my package to higher one, then they will change my tamil top-up. I am not interested.

New south super saver pack costs 175rs which is minium base pack.
So change pack and enjoy.

Otherwisw they will change after 6 months (april+6) around october automatically.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock