DDF Exclusive Met Bapun bro in-person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic here but what is the definition of well reputed member? No offence at all but curious to know this.
Well Reputed members means old members who proved their loyalty towards the forum and Team is can trust them and assured of that they will never backstab or harmful for our forum. Earlier many members backstabbed the team (specifically our admin @Bapun Raz Bro which I had personally seen myself many times) that's why these rules are there.

Last edited:
Well Reputed members means old members who proved their loyalty towards the forum and Team is can trust them and assured of that they will never backstab or harmful for our forum. Earlier many members backstabbed the team (specifically our admin @Bapun Raz Bro which I had personally seen myself many times) that's why these rules are there.
Ok

I’m from Gujarat and if anyone from same place or anyone do visit Gujarat and if find me as well reputed member (I’m not that much old member of this forum as you all seniors guys are) then do call me once, will meet :hs:up definitely.

Abhi Bro, then you are nearby place to Bapun bhai?

I’m from Gujarat and if anyone from same place or anyone do visit Gujarat and if find me as well reputed member (I’m not that much old member of this forum as you all seniors guys are) then do call me once, will meet up definitely.
He told most trusted member. eg. If I not a trusted member and you come to meet with me. And I cheating you, when we meet,! What you can do that time? So it's called reputed.

He told most trusted member. eg. If I not a trusted member and you come to meet with me. And I cheating you, when we meet,! What you can do that time? So it's called reputed.
Yes Anna got it. Thanks for explanation in details. Very much appreciated.😜

Well I think most members are getting confused with the definition of reputed. @Bapun Raz bro please help clear this up
It depends on members ethics. A member with 5k post might not come in that category but a member with as low as 500 posts might come if he is that good. Hope that clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock