MGM to be removed

This is really bad... I ve always believed MGM is a top class channel, it has an extensive n exclusive library of films from 80s & 90s era, nowhere to be found on other channels.

And, MGM movies shows some hot content too. :k

shawl_who said:
This is really bad... I ve always believed MGM is a top class channel, it has an extensive n exclusive library of films from 80s & 90s era, nowhere to be found on other channels.

And, MGM movies shows some hot content too. :k

Shawl Who bro its best to move to digital cable now, be it tata sky, videocon d2h, airtel or dish tv all r just increasing prices. Infact Dish Tv is better in some sense now bcoz atleast it provides max HD and SD chs including International Chs but still in Cable TV we can get all that in affordable rates. DTH operators r very cautious in adding new chs specially HD ones as they take bandwidth usage very seriously, in digital cable there is no shortage of bandwidth so max channels are added in it plus the monthly charges are very low. DTH is day by day removing channels and increasing rates so its becoming unaffordable for a common man.
Videocon d2h was better few months back , now it has also started increasing pricing , removing channels and not adding popular SD and HD channels.

I am myself moving to digital cable from year end.

Just had hopes with airtel dth but they told me that since most of teir customers are from middle class so they do not find it right to add new SD and HD channels and increase package pricing , ultimately they r also in no mood t add new channels, tata sky already is in no mood , videocon d2h has laos own least interest in addition, dish tv is good but again it has figts wit broadcasters on a regular basis. Digital cable is the only sustainable option as of now

aumnamonarayan said:
Shawl Who bro its best to move to digital cable now, be it tata sky, videocon d2h, airtel or dish tv all r just increasing prices. Infact Dish Tv is better in some sense now bcoz atleast it provides max HD and SD chs including International Chs but still in Cable TV we can get all that in affordable rates. DTH operators r very cautious in adding new chs specially HD ones as they take bandwidth usage very seriously, in digital cable there is no shortage of bandwidth so max channels are added in it plus the monthly charges are very low. DTH is day by day removing channels and increasing rates so its becoming unaffordable for a common man.
Videocon d2h was better few months back , now it has also started increasing pricing , removing channels and not adding popular SD and HD channels.

I am myself moving to digital cable from year end.

Just had hopes with airtel dth but they told me that since most of teir customers are from middle class so they do not find it right to add new SD and HD channels and increase package pricing , ultimately they r also in no mood t add new channels, tata sky already is in no mood , videocon d2h has laos own least interest in addition, dish tv is good but again it has figts wit broadcasters on a regular basis. Digital cable is the only sustainable option as of now

So, finally you agreeing the fact :tup

@aumnarayan: Moving to digital cable is not a gud option :no
There is problem of signal loss/bad signal many times, 10 times more than in case of DTH. Wherein, in DTH, signal loss is only during rains... in digital cable, it can happen anytime.. speaking from my personal experience of watching indigital cable. :s

shawl_who said:
@aumnarayan: Moving to digital cable is not a gud option :no
There is problem of signal loss/bad signal many times, 10 times more than in case of DTH. Wherein, in DTH, signal loss is only during rains... in digital cable, it can happen anytime.. speaking from my personal experience of watching indigital cable. :s

You never say these words if you see Hathway channels in Hyderabad.I never lost signal any time and clarity is simply superb.even during rains also I got very good signal.

bhaskar.killi said:
You never say these words if you see Hathway channels in Hyderabad.I never lost signal any time and clarity is simply superb.even during rains also I got very good signal.

hmm... thats gr8, if there are no signal losses in hathway.
Why am I facing so much signal problems in indigital cable :sp :(

shawl_who said:
hmm... thats gr8, if there are no signal losses in hathway.
Why am I facing so much signal problems in indigital cable :sp :(

I heard Hathway having this signal lose in Mumbai too in initial days.I dont know the present situation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock