MIB List Of Channels channels got license as 28.02.2017

Excellent share sarfaraz bro :luv :clap this month list out very early

As expected sun network & Sony BBC Earth got license, But surprise to see zee dropping idea of teleshopping Channel :p

Bhai Zee may apply for Zee Salaam or ZeeQ license for getting renamed again to Zee Shopping :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Not yet got license :k

Arnab was suppose to launch his channel before the UP elections results day, that seems impossible to happen now..

khepacheley said:
Arnab was suppose to launch his channel before the UP elections results day, that seems impossible to happen now..

16 days ago Arnab said that it would another 2 months for his Channel to launch :k

I feel arnab will have a hard time, obtaining a licence for his chnl, as BJP fears him, that he is going to expose them... and will be doing a non-biased reporting.

shawl_who said:
I feel arnab will have a hard time, obtaining a licence for his chnl, as BJP fears him, that he is going to expose them... and will be doing a non-biased reporting.
non biased & Arnab,[emoji40]

My creativity for this new zee channels

As the both Liscences are from zee Media group they must be news channels

1. Zee 24 kalak

2. Zee urdu

Give your reviews :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock