DDF Exclusive Migrated my d2h connection (ST-2) to SES-8 (Dish TV) Alignment

I don’t know what is exactly process
But you can try by asking you want more north channels so want to migrating
Its may be chargeable
In my case satellite changed because of Relocation request by myself .. in north they migrating ST-2 subscribers to SES-8 in case of relocation or STB related complaints etc...
packs are same as d2h but yes you will get channels available on SES-8
Don't worry simple steps go to sattellite management management you can se sattellite name highlight sattellite name and press 2468 arrow mark will come press right or left button on remote key asking for process press ok it will restart and also change the dish antenna direction to ses 8

Don't worry simple steps go to sattellite management management you can se sattellite name highlight sattellite name and press 2468 arrow mark will come press right or left button on remote key asking for process press ok it will restart and also change the dish antenna direction to ses 8
Bro I know satellite management
But problem is dish alignment itself here i can not realign myself thats why I want realignment by technician. It may chargeable i don't care i just want my favourite channels which are not available at st2
Especially mtv beats HD.

mmnP92M.jpg

SES8 alignmentis done by technician

Charged 200 rs service charges. But at last its done pretty fast and accurate

Previously on st2 i was getting only 72% signal strength but now ses8 its 95 to 98%

PQ is same as st2 but lots of additional channels which are required to me.

Getting travel XP HD, Music Active Hits and music active masala for free.
Overall great experience on ses8.
lhsymLW.jpg

Hi, i have a question, pls somebody answer, i have d2h connection, box model RF 2244 on satelight ST 2, i want to migreate from st 2 to ses8, since i am from patna, south channels are useless for me! Does my current settop box rf 2244 supports migration? Also i want to ask, since on ses8 setelight we can watch dd free dish channels too, but if i dont recharge my account, will i be still able to watch dd free dish channel on ses8 satelight in my d2h box? Or do i have to recharge my account all the time to watch dd free channel?

Hi, i have a question, pls somebody answer, i have d2h connection, box model RF 2244 on satelight ST 2, i want to migreate from st 2 to ses8, since i am from patna, south channels are useless for me! Does my current settop box rf 2244 supports migration? Also i want to ask, since on ses8 setelight we can watch dd free dish channels too, but if i dont recharge my account, will i be still able to watch dd free dish channel on ses8 satelight in my d2h box? Or do i have to recharge my account all the time to watch dd free channel?
Contact CC to confirm eligibility of ses8 migration...and you can't watch DDFD channels without recharge r account balance.

Please first change the antenna direction to ses8 After this come set top setting and go to satellite management settings. So you can see showing st2 so just press 2468 in remote you will get arrow mark please press left or right remote key. After this scanning happening and changing to ses8. No need to contact customer care. You just call any nearest installation person for changing antenna direction. Rest of the things you can do. One more your question answer is for free channels also you have to recharge minimum 153 rupees.

Last edited:
Please first change the antenna direction to ses8 After this come set top setting and go to satellite management settings. So you can see showing st2 so just press 2468 in remote you will get arrow mark please press left or right remote key. After this scanning happening and changing to ses8. No need to contact customer care. You just call any nearest installation person for changing antenna direction. Rest of the things you can do. One more your question answer is for free channels also you have to recharge minimum 153 rupees.
But bro his stb is rf 2244 old d2h box not manufactured for ses8 still is he able to do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock