Misleading info.

• Thread starter nambbus
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,002
They had a plan, but postponed. But listing of those channels on available channels list is misleading one. That's why.

Even darshan24 is being shown in the main pack rather than in active services???? Does it mean that even this channel is being converted as full view channel??

timkamat said:
They've not updated the site.

They showing channel which didnt add yet..Maybe will add soon...and your saying They've not updated the site?? COOL..:eek:hya:eek:hya

Raviteja said:
They showing channel which didnt add yet..Maybe will add soon...and your saying They've not updated the site?? COOL..:eek:hya:eek:hya

In Tatasky section, members posted that they are very speed in updating their website after the notification on Makkal TV MPEG4 migration.. But I would say D2H is very very very speed in updating the website.. They updated the channel list even before they are adding the channels :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

already planned now its postponed

pls wait i think before august 15 chance to add

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock