MONOBLOCK LNB

sandylivetv

Reaction score
hi friends i am using solid sd 939 free to air set top box with sun direct dish to recieve dd direct chanels and sme free to air chanels frm nss6 (dish tv) its work well. now i want to ask tht if i use momoblock lnb can i recieve other free to air channels plz help me friends i am frm delhi :u

What is the use of monoBlockLNB? It can catch two Sats spaced between 5°. (eg 95E and 100.5E)

You are already using SunDth also getting Channels of DD DTH and NSS6 FTA/ DishTV.

Assuming u using KuBand Dish, I dont know whether you can catch any FTA KuBand Channels from another Satellites.

:new Expert please HELP him.

Is there any FTA channels from Reliance, SunDirect?

Your STB is MPEG2 or MPEG4?

i am using solid sd 939 mpeg 2 free to air set top box with normal sun direct dish. if i change my only lnb not whole dish can i catch sme more free to air chanel?

sandylivetv said:
i am using solid sd 939 mpeg 2 free to air set top box with normal sun direct dish. if i change my only lnb not whole dish can i catch sme more free to air chanel?
Yes you can get fta channels from DD+ @ 93.5*East, ABS-1 @ 75*East some of other satellite having good signal in north, If you are in north then try to read my posts for more details ok.

Read it will help you here are Some links:

1. EUTELSAT-21B, 25C, 36B & BADR-5 on 76CM Dish

2. [Pics] My Setup for:42*E + 45*E + 52.5*E + 53*E on 75CM Dish

These all satellites are hunted on small 75CM dish so it depends on the footprints in your area .:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock