monthly rental hike on adtv

yes that also would increase the base packs so two hikes in this month one from airtel and other from govt.

Nishal said:
No monthly pack rental hike even as of now.. ie 24th May, 12:20am

This hike was unnecessary as they didn't did any major additions,so I think they have dropped the plan to increase the price at present

Kumar bro if the price is not increased then it's good, as all the base pack prices would increase by 0.5% from 1st june, let see and hope they don't adjust the today's increase from their ownwards. I know airtel very well they would definetely increase prices but when not sure, they won't leave us.

rahul1117kumar said:
Kumar bro if the price is not increased then it's good, as all the base pack prices would increase by 0.5% from 1st june, let see and hope they don't adjust the today's increase from their ownwards. I know airtel very well they would definetely increase prices but when not sure, they won't leave us.
True.. they'll attack us when we're least expecting it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock