DDF Exclusive Monthly rentals increased on ADTV

Seems every quarter once increase the package by 10 .. last hike was March that time ap sd plus was 218 now July 228 .. they cornering customer to take ARP 😡😔
last price hike happened in November 2019.i don't think that they will exempt arps from price hike.

Last edited:
last price hike happened in November 2019.i don't think that they will exempt arps from price hike.
Nope in between they hiked in March 2020 ex) ap sd plus from 208 to 218 .. ARP price hike is least chance after NCF they didn't hike ARP yet 🙂

I think only the budget packs are increased. My new HD TN is still at 142+ncf and TN Regional Urban pack at 195 +ncf only.

If u dont have a list or knowledge about any other pack how u post such fraud things ...

And if ur price is increased first whether u have added any channel or any vas service then talk to cc and come any conclusion

He has not posted any fraud things. It is true mine NCF has been increased by 10. Previously it was 128 now 138.

Don't act smart and judge others post as fraud. If you have proof then prove others post as false

Last edited:
He has not posted any fraud things. It is true mine NCF has been increased by 10. Previously it was 128 now 138.

Don't act smart and judge others post as fraud. If you have proof then prove others post as false
in my pack up mp super star dhamaka also price incrice before 168 now 178 rs 10 increase in ncf now my pack ncf 102 instand of 92

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock