More Tamil Channels Only On Airtel Digital TV(30+11)

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 30 Direct tamil channels

dineshakshit1992 said:
LIST UPDATED WITH j movies and mega tv addition

tata sky 22 Tamil channels
20 on LCN , 2 in active
d2h- 29
u have to update count of other dth also

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 30 Direct tamil channels

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
tata sky 22 Tamil channels
20 on LCN , 2 in active
d2h- 29
u have to update count of other dth also

updated,but in videocon dd podhigai dont have specific LCN number....in airtel although its in smallscreen it has seperate lcn...so d2h has 28tamil channels only....

Cannot agree dinesh. What is the difference if we have LCN or not. Any it is available in small window only. Don't bias to single and your favorite dth.

Sadiq said:
Cannot agree dinesh. What is the difference if we have LCN or not. Any it is available in small window only. Don't bias to single and your favorite dth.

hey sadiq cool...

am not bias anyone,anyhow i update it with 29channels in d2h....

for you info am not a fan of airtel dth,am a great fan of my tatasky connection.........

anyhow its clearly shows that you are d2h fan...fine bro....

What about sun Direct 3 Tamil HD Channels? Sun tv, ktv and sun music
it will 27 in Sun Direct
Why it not counted?

dish tv 26 Tamil channels

Yes. I am a fan of videocon d2h and airtel too in different aspects. But I should agree the fact that airtel is leading in Tamil channels and dish tv is leading in hd channels and sun direct is leading in Malayalam channels.

And I am a Fanboy of Ddd+ , highest 1 Tamil Channel :D

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
And I am a Fanboy of Ddd+ , highest 1 Tamil Channel :D

and that too FTA. :p

But seriously, ADTV is on top of the table in tamil count, and will try to take top position in Malayalam too.

But see clear picture
(without active channels)

Airtel 28 + 1 PPV service = 29

Sun Direct 23 SD + 1 PPV service + 3 HD channels= 27 (it have HD Channels)

d2h 27

Dish TV 26

Reliance 23

Tata Sky 20

all this count 29, 27, 26 are close to each other

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock