More Tamil Channels Only On Airtel Digital TV(30+11)

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 30 Direct tamil channels

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
But see clear picture
(without active channels)

Airtel 28 + 1 PPV service = 29

Sun Direct 23 SD + 1 PPV service + 3 HD channels= 27 (it have HD Channels)

d2h 27

Dish TV 26

Reliance 23

Tata Sky 20

all this count 29, 27, 26 are close to each other

i think ur exactly correct bro...am update my post...

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 30 Direct tamil channels

airtel never compare them with videocon,so why you are comparing it.they only target Sun in south,dish is north.generally (south\north) tatasky.so if above three made any changes airtel immediately update them self.

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 29+1 Direct tamil channels

people said:
airtel never compare them with videocon,so why you are comparing it.they only target Sun in south,dish is north.generally (south\north) tatasky.so if above three made any changes airtel immediately update them self.

i know that people bro,but some d2h people never accept that....

RE: Now Airtel Digital TV going to lead in Tamil channels with 29+1 Direct tamil channels

Correct people bro. But if videocon did aggressive marketing in south when they lead tamil channels and added new Malayalam channels, airtel would have compared them with d2h too. But since we are members of DDF and getting all updates about all dth we are comparing all dth and it will be helpful for newbies here to select the correct dth appropriately for their needs.

Another fact is all dth are comparing them with sun direct. But I think they don't need to. Because sun direct always promote their network channels and remove all of their competing channels. So automatically people will come out of sun direct. Bu still they are living in south due to lower cost.

Sun Direct's only claim-to-fame was South channels.

Now, we have all started comparing other DTHs with Sun direct, which means SUNdrct is starting to loose ground in South channels also.

Earlier, SUN was non-comparable with others, in terms of South channels.

@dinesh: not like that bro. I agree what people bro is saying. Bu here in DDF we can compare. That is why we have Dth comparison section where we can compare any dth. No restrictions are there that airtel can be compared to only 3 dth namely sun direct, tata sky and dish tv. I think I'm right and you will accept this. Aren't you?

Now the the only negative point is DD Podhigai in small screen mode(Active mode)

sga said:
Now the the only negative point is DD Podhigai in small screen mode(Active mode)

but we cannot expect dd podhigai in full screen bro...they compress 4 channels in 1ch space....so that there is 3 extra channels added...

any dth not done this to anyother private channels,but in india dd is content wise poor channel....it is fate of dd....:(:(:(

dineshakshit1992 said:
but we cannot expect dd podhigai in full screen bro...they compress 4 channels in 1ch space....so that there is 3 extra channels added...

any dth not done this to anyother private channels,but in india dd is content wise poor channel....it is fate of dd....:(:(:(

But DD Podighai is better than most of the tamil channels they have

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock