• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 3,845
sasitnj said:
Un4KcVd.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This Is The Cheap Attitude Shows By Ajith Fans,

You Are A Good Example Of That Since Beginning,

You Are Talking & Praising About Ajith, Go Ahead You Have All Right But Why You Pulling A Co-Star And Mocking Vijay? Why All Ajith Fans Fears For Vijay?

If You Guys Have Confidence On Ajith Follow Him & Praise Him,

Instead Of You Guys Scolding And Mocking Vijay - This Is Shows Growth Of Vijay!

Still Even A Single Ajith Movie Can't Earn More Than 80Cr In Box Office BUt Vijay Does It!

He Crossed 100 Cr Mark Twice,,,,,,,,,

Grow Up Guys,,,,,

Who Is LYCA group ?

AM RATHNAM produced super hit movie given by Gilli, If your vijay is good human being, suppose to act to AM RATHNAM film, Why you going to act LYCA. Also big issue of srilankan group.

THALA always help to all. For AM RATHNAM produced ARAMBAM, YENNAI ARINTHAL & will be next movie. That is Ajith.

AR Murugadass & Aniruth create own counting 100cr 180 cr. For increasing payment for next movie. Actual report know only Lyca.

2jAvWkC.jpg

Both guys just stop. We like ajith and Vijay. So, don't fight or argue here. Hope u guys understand.

sasitnj said:
Who Is LYCA group ?

AM RATHNAM produced super hit movie given by Gilli, If your vijay is good human being, suppose to act to AM RATHNAM film, Why you going to act LYCA. Also big issue of srilankan group.

THALA always help to all. For AM RATHNAM produced ARAMBAM, YENNAI ARINTHAL & will be next movie. That is Ajith.

AR Murugadass & Aniruth create own counting 100cr 180 cr. For increasing payment for next movie. Actual report know only Lyca.

2jAvWkC.jpg

What Am I Asking And What You Are Replying?

Lol,, Yeah He's Good Human Being Doing So Many Social Activities,,,,,

LYCA - Yes It's Share Holder Belongs To Tamil Eelam (Tamil People) So What?, Because Of That Movie Tamilnadu Theater Owners & Distributors Only Got Huge Profit,

Vadirocks said:
What Am I Asking And What You Are Replying?

Lol,, Yeah He's Good Human Being Doing So Many Social Activities,,,,,

LYCA - Yes It's Share Holder Belongs To Tamil Eelam (Tamil People) So What?, Because Of That Movie Tamilnadu Theater Owners & Distributors Only Got Huge Profit,

For social activity see the below link video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzbOL9xHv0w

sasitnj said:
Who Is LYCA group ?

AM Rathnam and vijay got thick relationship not only Gilli,he produced kushi and sivakasi also.Vijay helped him with promoting his son on sukran movie.

Thala always keep one person as a acting producer,first SS chakravarthi now AM rathnam thats all.

I think you didnt noticed the production house notice,Ayngaram published the actual collection and they confirmed it. :p:p:p

See the last view vaara malai,AM Rathanm said "Ajith movies not worth for spend more than 70 Crore."
:D:D:D
2jAvWkC.jpg

Give Me A Single Social Activity Done By Ajith!

Don't Tell Me! Acting Under A.M.Ratnam Banner Is Social Activity!

Hi ,

For your information Sun Pictures officially announced that mangatha collected 130 cr overall.

Till now there is no official confirmation about 100 cr club from Kaththi team.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock