Most wanted teaser in India NO: 1 - YENNAI ARINTHAAL

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 3,843
Vadirocks said:
Give Me A Single Social Activity Done By Ajith!

Don't Tell Me! Acting Under A.M.Ratnam Banner Is Social Activity!

We are not taking any function.like. Vijay Valha !! Vijay Valha!!

Even, Mankatha mega HIT , Ajith didn't attend any single function with SUN TV that time. You know about SUN TV function telecast!

In tamil, If you help ie, oru kaikku kodukkuradhu innoru kaikku theria koodathu. If you want any doubt. I will up date link to you " youtube link"

Example. Attakasam unekenna songs. Vairamuthu written words to muthshut to Vijay that time. you can watch clearly if telecast in TV about that song." GAME OVER"

Bharath M said:
Hi ,

For your information Sun Pictures officially announced that mangatha collected 130 cr overall.

Till now there is no official confirmation about 100 cr club from Kaththi team.

Lol,,,,, ROFL,,,, Big Comedy,,,

Post The Link For The Same! Or Source Ok

A.R.Murugadoss Tweeted That Kaththi Collected 100 Cr With In 12 Days Highest By Any South Indian Movie

Here Is The Proof:

4ox354b.jpg

Vadirocks said:
Lol,,,,, ROFL,,,, Big Comedy,,,

Post The Link For The Same! Or Source Ok

A.R.Murugadoss Tweeted That Kaththi Collected 100 Cr With In 12 Days Highest By Any South Indian Movie

Here Is The Proof:

4ox354b.jpg
Ayyo! Ayyo! AR MURUGADASS planning to improve his payment for next film.
You know Murugadass salary higher than Vijay's salary in this film.

Ayyo ayyoo

Even ajith hear that,he will not control his laughing (mankatha collected 130 cr) :D:D

bro that movie collect 54 cr (gross) all time.that is the highest second for him after veeram.That is the first movie crossed 50 crore quickly,but that record also broken later.
you can communicate any chennai leading distributors and ask them about ajith current market value :wall

sasitnj said:
Ayyo! Ayyo! AR MURUGADASS planning to improve his payment for next film.
You know Murugadass salary higher than Vijay's salary in this film.

Grow up Sasi! - This Is What You Guys Known To Be Famous

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Vadirocks said:
Grow up Sasi! - This Is What You Guys Known To Be Famous

What grow up ya,

Even, Vijay's fans all areunder 18 years only & mostly ladies. not matured people.that why they can't accept anything.anthing..This is one word for All vijay fans :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock