movies now hd may come soon in tata sky

movies now hd coming soon in tata sky

They said we hope to come, when they said coming soon.

RE: movies now hd coming soon in tata sky

Gssran said:
They said we hope to come, when they said coming soon.

thanks for that i have just changed the thread name

most of good channel coming soon on tatasky but after gsat 10 operational,

i have written all eng and hindi movie channels to increase their library of movies , the biggest negative is that now all chs have started sharing movie library, u will see movies like hancock on pix, star movies and zee studio, u will see death race on star movies and zee studio, u will se underworld series on pix and star movies and u will see many star movies and zee studio,pix movies on hbo. i know u r confused but this is true, i track these things closely and have seen this.

the reason these chs repeat movies is that only new movies get more ad revenue from advertisers so these channels do not experiment with old hit movies except one or two hits. movies now was very smart in this case they did not have the option to air new releases as all production houses already had tie ups with existing chs so what they did was they procured hit movies which were 3 yrs or more old and many old hits from fox star's 20th century fox(star movies) and now they an agreement with warner bros too in a similar way.i wish other ch learn a lesson
star movies infact started airing movies lately which it had since long but never aired an gave it to movies now after they saw movies now becoming number 1 after airing such movies

SD feed already available, HD will be available soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock