Discussion When Tata Play box UI will change?

smilekillee

Reaction score
Why tata play doesn't changing their Ui for Hd box... I had an hope that they will change it while changing the brand from tata sky to tata play but they give a big bulb... Can they change their Ui in future??

Seriously they are using decade old UI in hd and hd+ boxes..even after branding change from tatasky to tataplay they didn't bother to change the blue color to pink 😂

Personally I like binge+ epg, fully informative ..next is airtel min100 box epg

Seriously they are using decade old UI in hd and hd+ boxes..even after branding change from tatasky to tataplay they didn't bother to change the blue color to pink 😂

Airtel min100 box ui is awesome, Ui is very similar to Xtreme box UI

I am happy with the HD box UI

It’s fast and lag feee

But, in binge+ pip not available. It's very big disadvantage for the box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock