Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI:Since its launch,MOVIES
NOW has fortified its position
as India’s home for the best
Hollywood blockbusters in stunning HD.

Continuing their brand promise of
showcasing the most popular and iconic films,MOVIES NOW is glad to announce the Indian Television
Premiere of the Movie of the Decade RUSH.

The movie is presented by TVS Apache and Powered by Ask Me.
Revolving around the greatest sports rivalry the world has seen – Niki Lauda vs. James Hunt
- RUSH is an exhilarating biopic detailing when the perilous rivalry between race-car drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda came to a head during the 1976 Formula One motor-racing season. With power-packed action performances, a gripping storyline and a stellar cast featuring Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl and Olivia Wilde, directed by Academy
Award Winner Ron Howard, this scorching action thriller is a must-watch.

The 2013 blockbuster won over 25 awards nominations for its cutting-edge filmmaking, outstanding
performances and incredible racing stunts.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/english-entertainment/movies-now-premieres-movie-of-the-decade-rush-on-september-28-140911

RE: Indian Super League kicks offTV campaign

It's already posted. Also a thread is already running for all ISL related news, please post any future updates on the same.

RE: Indian Super League kicks off
TV campaign

For yesterday these is 3rd time same mistakes doing by Davinder 3D before post u must check it admin must take action with davinder 3D

RE: MOVIES NOW premieres Movie
of the Decade RUSH on
September 28

Admin pls ban Davinder 3D he editing posts before that he posted Indian Super League kicks off TV campaign did not following rules

of the Decade RUSH on
September 28

These is the source for dream dth twitter

Indian Super League kicks off TV campaign dlvr.it/6t5p7f

why editing threads ?

RE: MOVIES NOW premieres Movieof the Decade RUSH onSeptember 28

Dileep kumar said:
These is the source for dream dth twitter

Indian Super League kicks off TV campaign dlvr.it/6t5p7f

why editing threads ?

me tumari tarah post increase ni karta ek hi post me sab Kuch kehta hu .tum toh ek line k baad new post me send karte ho .aap ka kaam hai mere se aage niklna hai jo tum aasani se Ni kar sakte ho .ik din me 66 post karke vi kuch ni kar.

of the Decade RUSH on
September 28

If u want post create new thread but did not edit previes post u are doing all wrong things if u do like there other peoples do same

of the Decade RUSH on
September 28

@Davindar and @Dileep:

It will be good if you guys stop posting articles now on. Please post something informative and threads that are inviting discussions from members.

In most of your threads, only one post will be there which is from you. Let us contribute more on discussion oriented threads.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock