Movies Now SD aspect ratio is changed in d2h

they should do with all SD channels...bcoz they extremely rare people who use CRT tv now a days...

nanduking2 said:
they should do with all SD channels...bcoz they extremely rare people who use CRT tv now a days...

i am using CRT TV which we bought in 1999

nanduking2 said:

I was using CRT TV from 2001 till 2011 with cable connection. From 2013 onwards, I am using CRT TV for tracking satellites and watching cricket for free :lol :lol

SD channels will continue to exist for a long time to come

deepums said:
I was using CRT TV from 2001 till 2011 with cable connection. From 2013 onwards, I am using CRT TV for tracking satellites and watching cricket for free :lol :lol

SD channels will continue to exist for a long time to come

How did you watching cricket free to tracking satellites...

Jai Sankar said:
How did you watching cricket free to tracking satellites...

I have tracked Apstar7, which has few channels which telecast major International cricket events like ICC events & IPL

deepums said:
I have tracked Apstar7, which has few channels which telecast major International cricket events like ICC events & IPL

could you mention the channels names in Apstar 7 satellite as cricket matches are broadcasting...

I had a chance to check this channel in analog cable in Chennai. There also the channel is running in 16:9 aspect ratio without any black bars.

If some other dth users can confirm this it will be good...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock