MOVIES NOW welcomes the biggest blockbusters this March

tech_genie

Reaction score
This March, MOVIES NOW welcomes an array of entertainment with the biggest blockbusters

MOVIES NOW, India’s most preferred English Movie Channel, presents tons of action packed adventure and a colourful extravaganza from the world of Hollywood. Presenting for the very first time on Indian television in complete High Definition is the entire franchise of the most popular sci-fi blockbusters – Star Wars. Come March, viewers will be spoiled for choice, with hours of entertainment including Shaolin Masters (Level 4), Super Movies of the month - Unstoppable and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and Holi Day Special that will be telecast only on MOVIES NOW.

Star Wars

May the force be with you! as MOVIES NOW welcomes an alternate universe into your lives. Beginning this March travel to a galaxy far, far away with all six Star Wars movies, as this blockbuster movie franchise comes to India for the first time in HD! Watch out for the legendary characters starting March 7th, Thursdays at 9pm only on MOVIES NOW, Hollywood in HD

Shaolin Masters (Level 4)

Coming up next are the ‘Shaolin Masters’, catch the bosses of kung-fu make their way into your living room with the Middle Eastern traditional martial arts festival. The incredible lineup includes movies like Rumble in the Bronx, Curse of the Golden Flower, 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Drunken Master II, First Strike, Enter the Dragon, and many more. The legends of Kung Fu are here to entertain you with mind boggling stunts and action-packed stories in 16 handpicked movies. The action begins on March 18th from Monday to Thursday every night at 11pm only on MOVIES NOW.

Super Movies - Unstoppable and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Catch the Oscar winning star performer, Denzel Washington and Hollywood’s rising star, Chris Pine, as they race against all odds to rein in a runaway train in MOVIES NOW Super Movie Unstoppable.

Inspired by actual events, this movie is an adrenaline rush fueled by director Tony Scott's signature mark of propulsive action rooted in the reality of ordinary people placed in extraordinary circumstances. Jump on to your seats for this Hollywood blockbuster on Saturday, March 9th at 9pm.

With a month of spectacular content, MOVIES NOW adds to the action and adventure with none other than the most popular super soldier of all time – G.I. Joe. Close on the heels of the release G.I Joe: The Retaliation in theatres on March 29th, MOVIES NOW airs G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra on Saturday, March 30th at 9pm.

Holi Day Special

This festive season only gets better with MOVIES NOW. Come celebrate the popular Indian festival of colours and the victory of evil with ‘Holi Day Special’ featuring fabulous, power packed Hollywood blockbuster movies like SWAT, Unstoppable, Monsters V/S Aliens and The Longest Yard. Don’t miss this epic line-up of your favourite movies starting 11am on the March 27th only on MOVIES NOW.

So, brace yourself to enjoy Hollywood’s most compelling action heroes make their way to your homes this March only on MOVIES NOW, Hollywood in HD!

Source: http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k13/mar/marrel4.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock