DTH updates DTH Subscriber Base Figures as on 31st March 2023

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,295

dino29

Reaction score
Here is the Latest Data regarding DTH Subscriber Base as it stood on 31st March 2023. There was a decline in overall subscriber base with Dish d2h lost most number of subscribers (0.68 milion) followed by Tata Play (0.58 million), Sun Direct (0.11 million)....Airtel Digital TV saw a decline of just 0.09 million subscribers

@Vadirocks anna i had already stated earlier that Airtel Digital TV is still seeing good growth / retention in its subscriber base while u were saying that they are losing many subscribers and giving this data to broadcasters. This has been proved wrong by the official data which has been published now :)

Last edited:
Dishd2h lost most subscribers means "company in IP situation" and important channels not available in dishd2h,

But what happen to other DTH platforms ? they have premium luxury transponders 95% all channels available in other DTH platforms,
Still they lost subscribers means very strange.

There are Not Lost For Channels Side,There lost Subscriber from No Best Offers,Weekly Surprise for Them Like Tataplay Sat.Jingalala and Wed.Jingalala When All DTH Provide This Service To All Subscriber There Want This Thing To Stay On That.

@dino29

I Know The Actual Active Base Of All DTHs,

Did TRAI Published This Anywhere??

Do You Have How Many New Subscribers Getting Added Every Month / Quarter??

I Have The Data State Wise Buddy!

Show Your Loyalty To Airtel,

Anna 1stly i request u to please respond in a polite tone

I had just stated what u said sometime back. Here is the comment for reference purpose
Airtel Is In Frustration On Losing 7.47 Lacs Subscribers In Last 3 Months

In No Mood To Add Demanded SD Or HD Channels,,,,,,,,,

Also these r official figures published by TRAI and will surely be available on their website too hence this is authentic and genuine data.

I had earlier too asked u to share proof about ur above statement that Airtel Digital TV had lost 7.47 lakh subscribers in 3 months but u did not present any valid proof to verify ur claim.

Also just like i request to other members that please don't start name calling and saying that i am biased towards airtel when in reality i am just engaging in a discussion based on facts and awaiting ur answers which r backed by verified data.

I am not biased or anti any brand but yes u will support or criticise any company/brand based on what r the actual facts. Also i try to engage in productive discussions and even share my feedback with broadcasters / companies so that improvements can be done where necessary and dislike useless arguments or baseless tu tu main main type of conversation 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna 1stly i request u to please respond in a polite tone

I had just stated what u said sometime back. Here is the comment for reference purpose

Also these r official figures published by TRAI and will surely be available on their website too hence this is authentic and genuine data.

I had earlier too asked u to share proof about ur above statement that Airtel Digital TV had lost 7.47 lakh subscribers in 3 months but u did not present any valid proof to verify ur claim.

Also just like i request to other members that please don't start name calling and saying that i am biased towards airtel when in reality i am just engaging in a discussion based on facts and awaiting ur answers which r backed by verified data.

I am not biased or anti any brand but yes u will support or criticise any company/brand based on what r the actual facts. Also i try to engage in productive discussions and even share my feedback with broadcasters / companies so that improvements can be done where necessary and dislike useless arguments or baseless tu tu main main type of conversation 🙏

Buddy, You Didn't Answered Any Of My Questions Above

And Again Repeat

I Don't Care About All These Manipulated Datas,,,

Buddy, You Didn't Answered Any Of My Questions Above

And Again Repeat

I Don't Care About All These Manipulated Datas,,,

I have already answered ur question. The data posted by me are official DTH Subscriber Base of various operators which has been published by TRAI..

You r saying u have state wise , monthly data of DTH Subscriber Base but still not sharing the proof of the same to know the figures & validate/verify the source of this data.

Again the data i have shared is genuine, authentic and not some manipulated or inaccurate information as u are claiming it to be hence anyone cannot simply dismiss or sideline the same

I have already answered ur question. The data posted by me are official DTH Subscriber Base of various operators which has been published by TRAI..

You r saying u have state wise , monthly data of DTH Subscriber Base but still not sharing the proof of the same to know the figures & validate/verify the source of this data.

Again the data i have shared is genuine, authentic and not some manipulated or inaccurate information as u are claiming it to be hence anyone cannot simply dismiss or sideline the same

I Tell You Again

Honestly I Didn't Even Read It,

If TRAI Posted Data, Post That Link Here, Why To Post A Website Source!

If You Think This Is Genuine, No Will Stop You, You Be On Your Own World And Be Happy For That,

Finally Tell You,
You Need Other Websites To Share The Datas And Defend Them But Not Me, I Have Multiple Ways To Verify The Base, Where 2 Kinds Of Data Gives Exact Matching Report.

I Tell You Again

Honestly I Didn't Even Read It,

If TRAI Posted Data, Post That Link Here, Why To Post A Website Source!

If You Think This Is Genuine, No Will Stop You, You Be On Your Own World And Be Happy For That,

Finally Tell You,
You Need Other Websites To Share The Datas And Defend Them But Not Me, I Have Multiple Ways To Verify The Base, Where 2 Kinds Of Data Gives Exact Matching Report.

Bcoz websites post articles based on data published by TRAI. It is genuine bcoz because it clearly states the source of the information.

Data shared by me is genuine bcoz it is official figures published by TRAI which is the regulatory body which carries out such detailed information gathering at regular intervals.

You r still not sharing proof to validate ur claim so when i am only believing / mentioning information from a credible source while u r simply stating something which has no mention anywhere.

If you have any alternate reports please share the same here else not only me but everyone will doubt such information. Be it individuals or companies all trust official numbers released by TRAI rather than some random data mentioned by anyone from unverified/unstated source.

I am being realistic and asking valid questions while you r simply not answering them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock