DDF Exclusive Movies OK's social pages renamed as Star Gold Select SD

JollyLNB said:
But we cannot say Star Vijay Super or Star Jalsha Movies. :shy Same for Asianet. Name may Star Asianet but while speaking we say only Asianet.
Logos of Star Vijay and Star Maa contain only the Star logo, not the word Star.

And yes, both the Asianet and Vijay logos are old and have a heritage, but while Asianet looks good, the Vijay logo looks horrible. :damn Are we in 2001 or 2017? They should change it. :wall

anyway this logo of Vijay TV is better than the old one. when it was just Vijay TV.
old logo was somewhat similar to Malayalam Channel Jeevan's logo if i remember it correct.

Jithin91 said:
anyway this logo of Vijay TV is better than the old one. when it was just Vijay TV.
old logo was somewhat similar to Malayalam Channel Jeevan's logo if i remember it correct.

You are correct..

Last edited by a moderator:
Can ypu post the logos of GEC (Golden Eagle Communication) and Kaveri TV?
Missing channellover bro's thread on old channels. :(

Current logo of Asianet is far better than the earlier logo of Asianet which have Blue and pink colour in it..

JollyLNB said:

i think GEC (Golden Eagle Communication) was the first name of Vijay TV. It was started in this name and later changed to Vijay TV. 

Can't get the old logo of Vijay TV and from where we get the logo of GEC.. Don't know abt Kaveri

JollyLNB said:

I am expecting a thread from you JollyLNB bro...

Last edited by a moderator:
We Can Expect the logo of Asianet will Change this year itself

Hope the logo will be like this ,

9e2924d7a4c9d2a2b6342fe3427bb346.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock