Moving back to Videocon- bye bye Dish TV!

RE: by by videocon d2h!

i have 32 inch LG LED tv. dish tv hd channels have good quality but not like d2h HD channels. and dish tv sd channels have poor video quality. dish tv have good software and hardware compare to videocon.

RE: by by videocon d2h!

Ya agree with ur points bro, no problem enjoy dish tru hd with maximum 38 hd channels.

RE: Moving to Dish TV - bye bye videocon d2h!

good move by you

But Don't Forget friend few years earlier I moved from Dish Tv, from past 4 years Videocon had gave me a very good entertainment than that of the Dish Tv. In Dish Tv I faced a new problem one day or another.Yes I can believe that D2h is facing tough time now.But who knows that after 1st September they change everything and come like a new.But whatever happens I will stay with the D2h.Who knows that they become the leading HD Channels carrier in few months.The Time Matters and nothing else.Let us see. Wish you your Dish Tv and enjoy. Because I cannot change from D2h to Dish Tv or Airtel and add new burden on my head I do not have Disposable Amount. Thanks.

you can not miss any channels bro (you may miss some English entertainment (AXN HD soon) and music channels).

All sports in HD
All movies library in HD
All hindi entertainment and movies in HD
All infotainment in HD

Nice listed people bro:clap:luv

khadimsayed said:
today i buy dish true hd. bcoz dish tv have maximum hd channels. but i fell dish tv sd channels and hd channels quality not good like videocon d2h.

Don't forget every DTH have different settings on tv, change your contrast and sharpness level to get best quality. But you are not getting good pg just on a 32 inch tv come on even SD channels look sharp on 32 inch tv, but watching HD content or channels on a 32 inch tv is useless has you won't notice much difference between SD and HD channels. But I have checked dish tru HD channels on 46 inch tv and they look so sharp and clear but SD channels looked bulky and horrible but HD channel where just crisp and clear :u

HI..

I will wait till 01 Sept'14 if the things are well in D2H then I will continue...if not, D2H start loosing consumers like me.....

Lets hope for the best, its just my opinion not to balme or point out anyone.

Most awaiting to see the upcoming changes in D2H & DISH TV as well.

Thanks
Sateeesh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock