11550 H 32000,
1. Star Sports 1
2. PTC Punjabi
3. DD national

RE: List updated, Remaining channels in MPEG2

Today is last date but why not they convert this channel

Pallab said:
Yes bro, you are right, today is the last date for it, but I think, as per the ch. 99's ad, I think, it was something like this that 'after 15th June you wouldn't be able to view any channel on your Mpeg2 box', so bro, today is 15th June only and we have not been yet in the time frame 'after 15th June', so bro, let this deadline of 15th June pass first, then they will definitely convert all the remaining 19 Mpeg2 channels into Mpeg4. I think bro, they will convert all the remaining channels and services, except ch. 99, to Mpeg4 today midnight. Today, in the midnight, as the date will change to 16th June, the first thing, I think, Tatasky team will do, is to complete this long awaited Mpeg4 migration !!

skm30 said:
Yes bro, you are right, today is the last date for it, but I think, as per the ch. 99's ad, I think, it was something like this that 'after 15th June you wouldn't be able to view any channel on your Mpeg2 box', so bro, today is 15th June only and we have not been yet in the time frame 'after 15th June', so bro, let this deadline of 15th June pass first, then they will definitely convert all the remaining 19 Mpeg2 channels into Mpeg4. I think bro, they will convert all the remaining channels and services, except ch. 99, to Mpeg4 today midnight. Today, in the midnight, as the date will change to 16th June, the first thing, I think, Tatasky team will do, is to complete this long awaited Mpeg4 migration !!

I have a +HD and HD box bro...i have no Mpeg2 box...

Jishuman barman said:
Assamese channel add karo please

assamese channel oti khighray ahi asa Focus ne will remove and replace with Assam Talks aru Jonakk aru Rengoni ahibo

Pallab said:

Still waiting for slog over which is just about to come ;)

Shaktyanand said:
in which date remaining mpeg2 channel convert mpeg4

they'll try to migrate remaining mpeg2 channels into mpeg4 with in this week :tup keep patience. Will post the results when channels will be converted into mpeg4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock