MSM - Discovery Group channel comparision in all DTH

Yugendran Akash said:
It's ok Kumar sir :( But musn't I get some recognisition for making such comparision charts ??

Bro don't demand or request admin/mods to get promotion,when time will come u will get promoted for ur good share so just have patience and share good info with us:k:k

I ain't asking for my promotion Sanjeev bro :hello
I am only asking Bapun bro to unban my original accont and I will behave as per the rules in DDF. Just give me one chance guys :(

Yugendran Akash said:
It's ok Kumar sir :( But musn't I get some recognisition for making such comparision charts ??

I have no issues with u surely ..
Dear look even if a person makes lots of good and and makes a small mistake/bad thing then every time those mistakes r taken into considarations by almost every one ..

Yugendran Akash said:

If you creating charts for likes and reputation for promotion then forget all. One thing I told you never run or ask for respect but earn it :k

Anirudha said:
If you creating charts for likes and reputation for promotion then forget all. One thing I told you never run or ask for respect but earn it :k

very well said anirudha bro :k:k:k

I do not want promotion but I just want my original account to be unbanned :(
I will build up my reputation with that :)

Yugendran Akash said:

If so then contact Admin and talk with him instead of writing openly .. its my suggestion only ..

Yugendran Akash said:

So u must concern this request to mods/admin and request them to unbanned you once again

Yugendran Akash said:

BTW how many Dup ID you created Bro. I think its your 20th, 30th ID in the forum since April :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock