FIVE MSM DISCOVERY Group Channels Will be Added on Videocon D2h Platform

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 98
  • Views: Views 24,017
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODMAN said:
this Addition is September Month (100% believe me)
But Correct Date is Not Fixed, the Correct date I update soon

Whether you are still 100% sure or the level got reduced bro?

Qt7fLeK.jpg

Seems it gone to 50% due to office head decisions. But we have to appreciate for the advance info

Let's wait and see

Few more days left to end this month, lets see if "GODMAN" prediction comes true with the addtion of TLC HD and Animal Planet HD.

I don't think the channels are going to be added in this month and not sure if GODMAN really got this information from his office head as he already said. If he is correct, he can update us as and when the decision is being changed. But it is not happening.

Sorry GODMAN bro, we are eagerly waiting for a confirmation about the addition of these channels. But you seems not responding which is making us to feel about the credibility of your information on these channels.

Sadiq said:
I don't think the channels are going to be added in this month and not sure if GODMAN really got this information from his office head as he already said. If he is correct, he can update us as and when the decision is being changed. But it is not happening.

Sorry GODMAN bro, we are eagerly waiting for a confirmation about the addition of these channels. But you seems not responding which is making us to feel about the credibility of your information on these channels.

Today I am Discussing to My Office Head, He is Saying No Information

GODMAN said:
Today I am Discussing to My Office Head, He is Saying No Information

So what is the further status bro? I am 100% sure the channels will not be added anytime soon even before Diwali. What are you saying?

GODMAN said:
Five MSM Discovery Group Channels will be Added on September Month

zvGlmKT.gif

Sony PIX HD (LCN : 244)
Package (Platinum HD) Channel Added

Animal Planet HD (LCN : 454)
Package (Platinum HD)

TLC HD (LCN : 470)
Package (Platinum HD)

Sony Pal (LCN : 112)
Package (Gold, Diamond & Platinum Packs)
Channel Added

Discovery ID (LCN : 124)
Package (Gold, Diamond & Platinum Packs)

Soure By ~ My Office HEAD

Seems the remaining channels are not going to be added anytime soon. For now closing this thread.

@GODMAN:
If you have any further news, let me know by PM and I will open this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock