MSM Media Distribution amongst 'India’s top 50 companies'

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MSM Media Distribution (MD), the wholly owned subsidiary of Multi Screen Media (MSM) has been ranked 31st amongst ‘Top 50 India’s Best Companies to Work For in 2015’ by global research organisation - Great Place to Work Institute India in association with Economic Times.

MSM Media is the sole company to feature in this list from the television industry.

In its 12th year, 700 organisations from over 20 industries participated in ‘India’s Best Companies to Work For’ study. Great Place to Work Institute is a firm that assists organisations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust cultures.

According to the institute's research, a great workplace is one where employees trust the people they work for, have pride in the work they do and enjoy the people they work with. Any workplace can be measured through five dimensions: credibility, respect and fairness, as well as pride and camaraderie.  

MSM CEO and MSM Media Distribution chairman of the board NP Singh said, “I am deeply elated to see my team resonant the vision I envisaged for MSM MD and work towards making it a reality. MSM MD culture is built around exceptional people, and there’s nothing more rewarding than hearing that our colleagues feel deeply connected to the organisation on an emotional level. I look forward to the team achieving further milestones in the years to come.”

“We as an organisation constantly strive to help our employees understand that their work has more meaning than ‘just a job’. We constantly collaborate with colleagues and evolve offerings that unlock our Individual Potential to excel at work. We have always believed that we are a great company and this accolade further validates the same. The credit for this recognition goes to our entire team which very clearly is the best in the industry. We are a team of passionate people with core values that create a great culture within the organization. This is the primary reason for our unprecedented success year on year,” added MSM Media Distribution president Rajesh Kaul.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/msm-media-distribution-amongst-india-s-top-50-companies-150712

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock