MSM to launch new channels, shows; eyes top 3 slot for SET

Also we cud soon see MAA tv renamed as Sony MAA, of acquisition happens :win

Interesting thing is that: They are planning to launch 3 more chnls, PAL is d first one, 2nd one cud be sports one... but that still leaves with a 3rd channel :skd

Now, wht cud that 3rd channel mean :huh

I think PIX HD is not considered in this count, as its written "we will also add the HD version of English movie channel PIX." >> means its not considered, as PAL, which is still not launched , is said to be d 1st of these three to launch, as PIX HD has already been launched, before PAL.

Bro star jalsa is new entrant compare to Sony aath. Am I right.

Still star is better market?

Also zee Marathi was oldest channel with many loyal viewer. So its leader in Marathi. Its old name was alpha Marathi.

me_saket said:
Bro star jalsa is new entrant compare to Sony aath. Am I right.

Still star is better market?

STAR JALSHA launched @ 8 Sept. 2008 and SONY acquire Channel 8 Talkies @ 2008 but they launch SONY AATH @ 2010. So STAR JALSHA is not a new entrant :hello

shawl_who said:
Also we cud soon see MAA tv renamed as Sony MAA, of acquisition happens :win

Interesting thing is that: They are planning to launch 3 more chnls, PAL is d first one, 2nd one cud be sports one... but that still leaves with a 3rd channel :skd

Now, wht cud that 3rd channel mean :huh

I think PIX HD is not considered in this count, as its written "we will also add the HD version of English movie channel PIX." >> means its not considered, as PAL, which is still not launched , is said to be d 1st of these three to launch, as PIX HD has already been launched, before PAL.

what maa tv telugu never renamed as sony maa bcoz maa belongs to nagarjuna

Dileep kumar said:
what maa tv telugu never renamed as sony maa bcoz maa belongs to nagarjuna

I never said its renamed, I only said, if the acquisition of MAA TV happens by SONY, then it cud be renamed as sony MAA :k

Its written in d article only. :p

shawl_who said:
I never said its renamed, I only said, if the acquisition of MAA TV happens by SONY, then it cud be renamed as sony MAA :k

Its written in d article only. :p

between sony and maa tv telugu having any relation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock