multi tv connection SD & HD at special price Rs 490 & 690

• Thread starter Thread starter vinit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 3,905
amedius said:
Its very confusing.....the airtel people are not of any help. Looking to your above awswer it is still very confusing......
I am having value prime pack plus added HD pack for Rs.500 per month. Now today I have taken second connection (same ID) but I do not get all channels like my first connection. And do I have to pay Rs.250/- per month for second connection or more......very confusing....

Sorry for confusing you. Here are the clear details.
You will get all the channels in your 2nd box as per your 1st set top box.

for second box you should recharge. ( this is additional to your first box )
SD at Rs. 229/month
HD at Rs. 251/month.

In your case recharge 1st box for Rs.500 and the 2nd box for Rs.251
So, totally 500+251 =751. By this you will get the same no of channels in both boxes.

In case of SD my plan, if the 1st box is on 140/month then obviously its better to avoid secondary connection. As you have to pay Rs.229/month mandatory irrespective of the primary set top box.

So thats why I called great offer for HD and not so useful for SD.

mpvelu said:
I am having one HD connection with South Max 180 Rs (12 months pack) with All HD for Rs 340. How much monthly rental I have to pay for second HD.?

No matter how much you are paying for 1 st connection.For second connection You need to pay SD at Rs. 229/month
HD at Rs. 251/month.

you will get all the channels as per your first connection pack

Totally wrong. Today I booked new child HD connection online. But the CC lady (from Hyderabad) called me for details. She said It will cost me Rs 1260/=. They will supply one STB, one Dual LNB (old one has to be returned), 10 meters cable and Standard installation. The other disappointing thing is I will be getting only 28 HDs (currently I am having 31 HDs on my main connection. I simply said no. Why all confusions between promo and actuals?

mpvelu said:
Totally wrong. Today I booked new child HD connection online. But the CC lady (from Hyderabad) called me for details. She said It will cost me Rs 1260/=. They will supply one STB, one Dual LNB (old one has to be returned), 10 meters cable and Standard installation. The other disappointing thing is I will be getting only 28 HDs (currently I am having 31 HDs on my main connection. I simply said no. Why all confusions between promo and actuals?

Sorry if the info is wrong. What is the monthly rental ?

Back
Top Bottom