DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Last week faced a lot of problems with TS service. Neighbour from floor above me moved out and called TS guys for relocation. The technician removed my dish and cable coming into my flat and gave it to neighbour. Called TS CC daily for a week before their technician came and installed dual port LNB and did cabling again. (Neighbour's dish had single port LNB).
During this time I thought of migrating to other operators several times. But decided to stay because of good discount on secondary connection in TS. Now if that benefit is also going away I will surely move to some other operator. Best service was the main reason for sticking with TS for so many years. It seems that service is going downhill now and no point spending more money on TS anymore.

If i add channel through WhatsApp then will this be applicable for both setup box or only to primary set up box

Today when i am trying to change channel package for my secondary box it is giving tecnical error during final selection

yUhtfA6.jpg

yUhtfA6.jpg

Yeah, I am also getting this error.. anyone else is able to edit secondary pack successfully?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock