DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

Yeah, I am also getting this error.. anyone else is able to edit secondary pack successfully?
I was able to do it what i did i %replicate with primary box once again after that i again changed the channel package for secondary box and it was successful

If i want to apply for multi tv connection, what would be provided and how much is the cost??

If i want to apply for multi tv connection, what would be provided and how much is the cost??
Hd price 1399
You will get free standard installation with current dish
No Discount on pack wef. 15th June
Better go for new connection by refering from current id

Last edited:
Hd price 1399
You will get free standard installation with current dish
No Discount on pack wef. 15th June
Better go for new connection by refering from current id
But new connection requires dish too. My house owner won't allow. Secondary would be better

Anyone find solution for adding or dropping channels to multi TV with different pack easily?

Is this only Tata Sky who has implemented this policy as I don't see any similar announcements from other DTH? Can anyone give me some insight on this?

Anyone find solution for adding or dropping channels to multi TV with different pack easily?
Today i have added a new channel sony pix on my secondary conection and it was added without any issue

Today i have added a new channel sony pix on my secondary conection and it was added without any issue
But it took almost 10 min to get activated even when the setup box on and i did refersh from the app

Is this only Tata Sky who has implemented this policy as I don't see any similar announcements from other DTH? Can anyone give me some insight on this?
Other DTH provider already has this feature. Tata sky is the latest to implement.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock