Multiroom Connection price

Red Devil

Reaction score
Hello

I just bought a Multiroom connection of D2h for 1990/- HD Box 2222.

That's the same cost which was of New Connection for HD Box 2222 including Dish.

Now as you can interpret I didn't got the dish as I already had one, so my question is do I get some waiver due to that or I still have to pay full price only?

Please confirm as I believe me not needing the dish should result in some waiver for me, isn't it?

Regards

No you will get One dual LNB and 12 meters of wire. Dish is not with the second connection.
You did not get any refund for the dish.

usually dth not selling their products,just give as rental method.you can use those only.

Charging for other rooms is quite unethical. It is like giving an internet connection and not allowing people to use it multiple devices without payment.

Re: RE: Multiroom Connection price

meetdilip said:
Charging for other rooms is quite unethical. It is like giving an internet connection and not allowing people to use it multiple devices without payment.

Absolutely agree with you Pal. In an ideal world that should not happen but the problem is we don't live in one.

Plase send email to them regarding this & also post on their FB/Twitter page so that atleast everyone will come to know about this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock